(Insert song: Totally Spies theme song slowed + reverb + instrumental)

"Leander, do you know why I called you here?"

"Why are you still calling me that, Jerry?"

"It's a nice name,a great name really for, one, of my b e s t spies."

(flashback three days prior)

It was 8:30 pm, cold in the office in the California area, the wind was blowing hard on the windows, the sky a darkened blue, and the clouds were slowing creeping in, Lee and Jerry were sitting in the WHOOP office, Lee sitting on top of Jerry's desk, his legs crossing with a blanket wrapped around him that he took when Jerry WHOOP'D the 16-year-old spy. Jerry is drinking his tea, nice and "just like Mummy make it" he quotes, and Lee has an iced mocha in his warm caramel hands, sipping wait to hear whatever Jerry has to tell him.

Jerry was in grey sweats and a white tee shirt with Hello Kitty slippers that one of his spies, Clover got for him as a thank-you present. Lee, in his spy uniform, his hair had grown into a short wolf cut, and was in a tiny ponytail, Kat said was" the hottest look ever since the last time they saw each other, he looked like a pencil" in which he ignored her weird antics.

Lee's vintage, ocean blue eyes struggled to keep up, considering it was 8 fucking 30 at night on a Wednesday night, he should be sleeping,but he was sitting on Jerry's desk, reading emails, talking about Lee's school life, cracking jokes, talking about manhood, while they spoke about the last mission Lee was on.

"It's regarding your relationship with Katherina-"

He knew it. He fucking knew she would be brought up.

"Kat, Jerry. Her name is Kat." Lee corrected but Jerry kept talking.

Jerry made a face. Why is this...boy...correcting him on this bitch's name? He sighed.

"Well, Lee, on the last mission, you were, one, you and...Kat kept....t e x t i n g.

Lee paused at that.

Wait.

Kat.

His girlfriend.

Of six months.

Katherina, the girl who is Megan's rival; kidnapped everyone who shared the same birthday as her. Jealous of everyone around her, seeing that everyone's parents treated her so leveling, but her parents didn't get her anything, so she could have a special birthday, the same girl who made fake dolls of Tami so she could have a special doll, take over the whole city to take out Tami, which he told her in her jail was kinda hilarious. Katherina, sweet smile, pink hair with blonde highlights, British accent, tall girl with freckles, who always had her cute face piercings. Her weird makeup, her weird little outfits that she wore, everything about her... was so interesting to Lee, it was nice to hear someone listen to 80s rock, her favorite being Guns n' Roses, podcasts about political science, women's rights history, science documents, nature documents, a huge fan of mall goths, big hoop earrings and liked My Hero Academia.... but at the same time, she loved classic romcoms, like the Notebook, She's All That, and When Harry meet Sally, she loved quoting those things to Lee whenever they spoke on the phone, she loved Lana Del Rey, dancing in her room, in her favorite white slip dress, hair down, touching her pale face with every spin and twirl she looked like light; she was a great singer, singing the lyrics of her favorite Lana song, and she was the daughter of a scientist, which Lee always comments on is one of her best traits from her parents.

The same girl that Lee deathly made out with inside her prison cell, his tongue, in desperate and in his heating breath, searching for hers, slamming her jail cell shut as her hands grabbed his face, grabbing her waist so tightly he thought she was going to fall on top of his body, his hands in her hair, the entire floor of her jail cell floor hearing them kissing, Jerry punishing him for it, three weeks cleaning duty, who, then a week after she got out of jail and landed in the UK, she, (somehow) got his phone number and began texting him. She then landed herself into WHOOP after she got kidnapped. Which Lee was dealing with. Rest was history.