9

(Saturday, Miami Hospital, 11 am)

"Why are you even here??"

Tami turned to Lee, her eyes filled with fury.

"My best friend is sitting in that hospital bed, with a gunshot wound, Leander, and you're asking why I'm here."

Hospitals suck, they mentally, emotionally, physically, and psychologically drain you.

The teens were all in the hospital next to where Marc was being treated, as Marc had just been rushed inside to be treated for the gunshot wound. The last thing Tami saw was Marc's blood, cold, eyes, his sweet brown eyes filled with intelligence, filled with kindness, and sarcasm, that light that shined when he helped someone with their homework, it was gone, and tears streamed down Tami's face seeing him in the stretcher.

The world around her seemed to blur, and all she could focus on was the sight of Marc, pale and motionless, being taken away from her. The sweet boy, with the loving doe eyes, soft expressions, and sweet tone in his voice, who she always studied with, who was always nice to her no matter how means she was, who she was mad at for kissing her, who was the brother of the love of her life, was now in the room in the hospital.

With a bullet in his body.

"How could this happen?"

Tami just sighed, as she lowered her head, and cried silently.

Tony's wound had been healed, thankfully, as the bullet didn't do any harm, he wore a cast and was just waiting for updates on Marc. Lee was shaking, while he was in his room crying like a child, Marc was trying to doing his job as a spy. Lee and the rest were just..tired.

"Please be ok, please be ok, please, please be ok." Tami prayed as Lee rubbed her arm, his face filled with slight resentment.

Tami's cousin Calisha came along as well, since she also witnessed everything, and she felt bad for the fight. The sterile smell, the people talking, and the odd medicine made Tony gag, the constant beeping of machines was annoying Lee, and the sight of sick individuals created a sense of unease for the teens.

Lee, Tami, Megan, Tony, and Calisha, were all waiting for updates on Marc.

Megan was downstairs, getting snacks for everyone, and Calisha was doodling to distract herself, her blonde hair covering her face, as she doodled away. The hustle and bustle of medical professionals attending to patients, combined with the feeling of uncertainty, caused the four(three minus Calisha).

While Marc was being treated, Lee and Tami were bickering with one another.

"How could you ask something like this, your brother is in there, mostly at death's door, I am putting my petty feelings behind me so I can see if the only Clark sibling that genuinely cared about me, is going to live or DIE, Lee! I can't- You are so self-centered, how dare-"

"ONLY?!"

Lee's yell echoed through the hospital floor, thankfully Marc's room didn't hear it, and before anyone could react, Tami's hand made a sharp sound as it connected with his cheek. Lee winced, feeling the sting of the slap, his heart racing as he struggled to control his emotions. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and a chill ran down his spine. Lee was sweating, and cold, as Tami started yelling.

"Out of all the places to start yelling like that, you want to yell in here."

Lee made a face at Tami, but she was wrong, and she was right, but Lee still made a snarky comment at the popular teen girl's whispers.