A fresh layer of clouds appeared over Tami's bed as she awoke. There was sweat on her pajamas, her hair was messy braids, and she felt sick. Looking around the room, she felt as if someone had just hit her, her eyes spinning around and around, wondering. It was Saturday, thank goodness, Calisha and Caleigh were still asleep in their bed radio silence emerged from the blue and yellow room as she quietly walked to the bathroom, she checked her phone, 7:45 am, and several text messages were from Sheena, a heavy guilt rushed over her, memories from last night with Marc flooded her, there was a heavy heat wave in their city, warning her to stay inside and stay hydrated. Tami felt a wave of guilt wash over her, it wasn't just the birthday shopping she was feeling inside her, scaring her;

It must have something to do with Marc. Even though she just remembered that she hadn't finished her gift shopping yet, she still felt the need to text Marc and check up on him; not just Marc, she needed to check up on Megan, Tony, and Lee as well.

Marc.

Marc and last night.

That kiss last night.....

Tami needed to keep her distance until she could figure out her feelings.

Poor Sheena.

But she knew today was going to be a bad day.

She had a bad feeling about today in regard to those four.

Tami shook that feeling off, walking inside the bathroom, today she was going with her mom to do the shopping and now she felt even more guilty that if she didn't contact the Chapman kids, it might be too late.

Tami was lucky she was in Miami, but today was going to be a great day, and today she and her mother were going out to buy the last items for Caleigh's birthday, even though they were inside a hotel, they still wanted to make the best for Caleigh and Calisha. Tami got out of bed and walked to shower, She still felt sick about something, but she had to shower first.

"I don't want to know what the fuck is going to happen, but I hope it doesn't happen to me"

Tami said, washing her hair, rubbing her hair in motion while singing some Ariana Grande, her hair falling like a waterfall, making her even more beautiful than she already was. Tami loved being pretty, it was her best thing along with her smile. Her lashes made her more breathless and pretty, and her eyes sparkled as she fluttered her eyes towards anyone. Tamera knew she was pretty, but she hoped that her heart made her even more beautiful than she already was.

"I hope Marc and Lee are ok."

Tami stepped out of the shower, her head still confused as to what her gut was telling her. Maybe it had something to do with her dad. Her mom, maybe? her bright pink towel wrapped around her body as kept thinking about Marc and Lee. Surly they're fine. Surely. She hoped, especially Marc. Tami's day was filled with a mix of troubling thoughts, guilt, and hope, intertwined with her daily activities and plans. She blowdried her blonde hair into her usual hairstyle, down with her bangs but decided to add some hair accessories into it, braided some pieces of her hair, and sprayed Calisha's perfume onto herself making it look way cooler than her normal style, Tami brushed her teeth, dressed in a blue tube top, and a white flowy skirt, and some kitten heel, Tamera grabbed her stuffed and went downstairs for breakfast.

Lee slowly opened his eyes, feeling the warm rays of the sun gently caressing his face. As he took a deep breath, he heard the cheerful chirping of birds outside his window, signaling the start of a new day. The sound of their melodious voices filled his hotel room, creating a peaceful and serene atmosphere that made him feel refreshed and energized.