get to know the characters

Behind the Phone Number

get to know the characters:
y/n:
She's a rich, sophisticated , soft girl who also is a big nerd, and superhero geek, and a fan of the town's own sibling-superhero-team; The Umbrella academy. her parents are not in the picture anymore, after they left her a year ago. She got a lot of money from her parents and is studying in college with her guy and gay best friend steven. She lives alone in a big condo uptown where all the rich folk live.

steven:
a tall brown haired guy with a freckled face and a calm but also funny personality. y/n's incredibly loyal guy best friend, who's in a relationship with his boyfriend billy. His parents moved to another city, and he was also left with money by his parents. He also lives in a big apartment a couple of blocks away from his best friend.

five hargreeves:
a calm, mysterious guy, and  a member of the umbrella academy. he likes to play games, and have a big ego. a very loyal guy, but he will never show his soft side. He's cold as ice on the outside, but in reality he's weak for those he holds the closest. His strengths are his power, the power of teleportation in less than a second through space and time, although time travel never works out.