[02]

•.[STAR WARS].•
42 BBY
Attack of the clones
.•|{}|•.

Eris was a planet widely recognised for its virtue and attraction, the diminutive sized mass of land and lengthened unique landscapes, being found beside the outer rim, neighbouring its twin orbit of Naboo

Eris was a planet widely recognised for its virtue and attraction, the diminutive sized mass of land and lengthened unique landscapes, being found beside the outer rim, neighbouring its twin orbit of Naboo. For millenniums it was home to great calamity and war, a deprived and adverse area which suffered from civil battles for land and power, that ultimately resulted in a diminishing population and tainted reputation.

Battles however were put forcefully to rest, the Tove bloodline with the advanced help of the Jedi knights, successfully restoring peace and unity into the once loved nation by reclaiming back what was rightfully theirs. Eris was a planet of tenebrosity, a solar eclipse which emitted the land into constant twilight for almost half the destined year. It was a marvelling thing, the spread of dusk and absence of light where the heavens lit up exquisitely with stars by greeting people's eyes to lift both their heads and hearts towards the sky.

It was a promise of life in the darkness, a sense of warmth springing from cold, and a vastness to bring eternal space to peoples homes.

And yet for a planet so welcoming to the eternal void of nothingness, Odessa Annika Tove could never understand how although being queen of the divine and arresting planet, she was scared of the dark.

"Our relations with Naboo are far too significant, Chancellor, I will not commend further complicated agreements to strengthen your personal gain whilst diminishing my own and my peoples."

Power was not something that Eris lacked, the planet being prime producers for Kyber crystals, a necessary natural resource for a Jedis lightsabour. Emerged beneath crested mountains, the extraction of the crystals where a main livelihood for the people of Eris, who sold the materiel to the republic as a way of regular income.

A jittering voice from a hologram spoke "Of course your majesty but with the increase of the Jedi order and increase in demand, surely you would benefit more from the help of our experienced droids."

"My people are also experienced Chancellor, I would even argue they are more than your droids." The stern and demanding voice of a female explained "I do not wish for my planet to be overrun by your new advanced machinery if you will, the republic must be patience and as I explained to Master Yoda who praised to the accord, must recognise I will not alter my agreement." 

"As you wish your majesty, have a blessed day and may the force be with you."

With that the blue tinted hologram switched off, the woman sat comfortably yet completely upright on the chair furnished out of gold, raising from her position.