[03]

•.[STAR WARS].•
42 BBY
Attack of the clones
.•|{}|•.

"Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs to scare anymore assassins away

"Captain Typho has more than enough men downstairs to scare anymore assassins away." Obi-Wan announced, entering the main rooms quarters "Any activity up here?"

Anakin remained stationary, his eyes glued to the small machine in his hand that switched back and forth between the two girls rooms. The senator was getting ready for bed whilst Odessa was stripping away the ponderous and substantial sized jewels from her body, the crown being the fist to go before her necklace and earrings. He forced his eyes to tear away from the portable screen as he noticed her hands move down to her piffling sized waist, her fingers taunting him as she pulled the zip steadily down to reveal her bare skin. She was increasingly bewitching however he moved his gaze out of respect for the female.

"Quiet as a tomb, Padme is asleep and Odessa is doing her own thing" He replied "I don't like just waiting here for something to happen to them."

A beep came from the communicator device, Anakin peering at it again as his master moved alongside him, curiously "What's going on?"

"Ah. She's covering the cameras." He quickly recognised as Padme's camera turned completely black "I don't think she likes the idea of us watching her-"

"What is she thinking? Surely she knows better from her training." Obi-won spoke as he wondered the halls

"They have both programmed their drodes to warn us, if there's an intruders." Anakin answered

"There are many other ways to kill a senator and Queen." His master lectured as he walked towards Odessa's door, easily hearing that she was in fact still awake and moving about

"I know, but we also want to catch this assassin don't we, master."

Obi-Won turned, heading towards his padawan with his arms crossed "You're using her as bait."

"It was her idea." He confessed "Don't worry, no harm will come to her. I can sense everything going on in that room, trust me."

"It's too risky." Obi-won sighed, looking at the young man as an idea popped into his head "Would you have agreed if Odessa had been the one to ask you this?"

"No of course not-"

"Then it's definitely too risky." He continued "Besides, your senses aren't that attuned, my young apprentice."

Anakin huffed as he turned "And yours are?"

"Possible."