2. Introductions

(🚨R SLUR WARNING🚨)

NOW ON the subway, the Parker twins had to shuffle awkwardly through the crowded space as many people in Queens seemed to take the 8am ride, which was unfortunate for them. Most people that had jobs owned a car to get to work, so majority of the riders were very sketchy or cracked out of their minds. Richie had to decline many 'you got a dollar?'s as they got off, letting out a breathe he didn't know he was holding.

"You ever think that'll not be a little scary?

"Mmm.. probably not." Peter shook his head, walking infront of Richie as they hurried up the stairs to the football field of Midtown High. Students were all groaning as they piled into school. Rich watched as school bus on school bus piled into the loading zone. Only about 60 kids had signed up for the program, but they still needed staff to accompany them and transport them all.

"You don't think Liz is going, do you?"

"She's part of the school newspaper journalists thing. She has to be there, doesn't she?" Richie thought out-loud, right as Flash had pulled up in his dad's old Cadllac and slowed down beside them.

"Ay, Penis and Retard Parker! Need a ride?" Flash honked his horn a few times at them before driving away, spitting all kinds of dust at them.

"I hope when we get there something blows up and he takes the heat." Richie spoke bitterly, holding the door open for Peter to enter the school.

Ned was waiting at their lockers, that were side by side, thanks to principal Morita.

"Peter, Richie! Get over here!" Ned waved his hand eagerly, looking around as if he was an undercover spy. The twins quickened their pace and crained their necks down just as Ned was doing.

"What? Whats up?" Richie spoke in concern, as it seemed that Ned was seriously freaked out.

"Liz and Kate are going on the trip! Thats like, scores for all of us." He beamed, whisper-shouting as Peter chuckled and Richie rolled his eyes.

" He beamed, whisper-shouting as Peter chuckled and Richie rolled his eyes

"Yeah, you're late to the news." Rich slapped his shoulder as Peter opened his locker, getting out one of his textbooks. "You're gonna lug that thing around?"

"Well, if I see something super cool, then I can write about it in my notes and research it more on our lunch break." Peter shrugged, slamming his locker to reveal Mj standing there. The three boys jumped in surprise.

"Woah! Hey there, Michelle." Richie gulped, raising his hand for a short wave. She sent him a quick nod.

"Hey. Buses are leaving soon. Figured you guys wouldn't wanna miss 'em." Mj shrugged, turning around on her heels and began to walk away.

The three boys gave each other a look before following her out. Ned, then Peter, then finally Richie boarded the bus. He spotted Harry and Felicia at the back of the bus, who waved the three of them back.