2

Sarb shakes Manpreet from his shoulders..

Finally, he came out of this dreamland and looked at him...

Sarb: what happened??

Manpreet: nothing..

Sarb: finish his game...

Manpreet looked at the boy who was lying on the ground fully injured..

Manpreet kicked him and left from there...

Sarb followed him..

They both join their group..

Harman: what happened why you left him alive??

Manpreet: leave it I'm not in the mood to discuss about all this..

Harman: huh??

Manpreet ignored talking with him and looked at the table of girls, from his seat he could easily see the beauty which captured his heart at the speed of light...

Harman followed his gaze , he was confused that why he is staring there??

As he knew him, he was never interested in girls ..

??: bro..

Harman: yes kuldeep...

Kuldeep: see that girl in black top, small hairs she looks beautiful right??

Harman saw the girl sitting next to the one at whom Manpreet was staring..

Harman: why??

Kuldeep: I think they are freshers here..

Harman: what does it have to do with us??

Kuldeep: it has nothing to do with you, but with me i kinda like her...

Harman: good..

He said and ignored him and started eating his lunch...

Sarb was muddled after seeing them, but he also decided to ignore it and join Harman for lunch..

At the girls table,

Jas: seriously yr, I was so scared after seeing that boy laying next to my feet. He was beaten up so badly, i wanted to help him but then the person who did that with him arrived there..

Khush: they are bad boys of this university, as they are in arts block I've already heard everything then .

Jas: ahaan??

Khush: hnm we should not approach them, they will only hurt our hearts ..

Jas: do you think my choice is this low??

She only gets a glare from khushi..

Jas: what??

Khush: don't make me open my mouth, your ex boyfriend is also a worst decision of yours..

Jas: yr at first he was good..

Khush: but he turned out to be a asshole now..

Gagan: no swear..

She pouted..

Jas: aishh!

Gagan: finish your lunch fast!!

Jas&khush: yes mam!!

They giggled and started eating their food while talking about random things..

After lunch, they attended the lectures and at 4:00 they finished their first day at University..

Jas: it was tiresome still fun..