13

Time skips at college,

Girls were walking towards the cafeteria,

Jas: khush you seriously want chocolate milkshake now??

Khush: yeahh!!! I'm on my periods it's my first day, i don't know anything I just want to eat chocolate...

Gagan: you should have informed me, there is a grocery store near our hostel i would have buy you  chocolate from there...

Jas: ena dimag kithe chlda ehda..( do you think her brain works this much??

Khush: nhi hun tus kehna ki chande oo mere ch dimag ni??( No no, tell me what do you want to say that I don't have brain??)...

Jas: i never mentioned that you don't have brain you yourself said that you don't have brain ..

Khush give a done look..

Khush: ok don't talk with me..

She left from there...

Gagan: you shouldn't have done that you know she is ok periods plus it's her first day, she easily get annoyed during these days..

Jas pouted...

Jas: I was just teasing her..

Gagan: now goo and make her ready, I'm going to my lab I have practical to perform today ..

Jas: ok see you at lunch break ..

Gagan: yup!

Gagan left from there towards her department...

Gagan:( ofo!! I'm so mad, i talked with him till 1 am what he would think I'm that much crazy?? Oh god please help me, he should not find who I'm otherwise, i won't be able to face him)..

On the other hand,

Jas put her arm around khush's shoulder and placed her face on her neck...

Jas: I'm sorry ja ..

She looked at the other direction while drinking her chocolate milkshake...

Jas: please my bacha sorry...

Khush: i want two big big chocolates then..

Jas: ok remember me in evening, I will buy you while we will be returning to our hostel..

Khush: ok done, i forgive you....

Jas: hehe good..

Khush kissee her cheeks ..

Jas: yeah you ..

She started laughing..

Jas: oh god what I do of this girl...

Khush: don't ask him, because God himself don't know why he made me...

Jas: yeah yeah!!

Khush: hehe...

Jas: stop showing your teeths now, let's go for lecture I'm getting late...

Khush: okok!!

They both went to their departments for attending lectures.....

Time skips at lunch time,

Gagan sat on her chair after getting fully exhausted....

Gagan: guys you both are lucky that you didn't took admission in science..

Jas: and you are lucky that you didn't took admission in bcom it's so irritating to solve accountancy...

Khush: you yourself choosed these streams now don't regret it...