5

Time skips and everything went well,

The girls returned to the hostel, after buying everything which they needed from the market...

After roaming around, boys also returned to their room...

Just like normal days, everything went fine in 5 days but as there were preparation for fresher's party going on girls were pretty busy in that...

Night before the fresher's party,

Jas was looking at the chat which she was doing with Manpreet, she replied to his text 2 hours ago but there was not any response till now ..

She pouted....

Jas:( maybe, he is busy somewhere?? Or, he is buying things to  ready tomorrow. But, waitttt why I'm getting affected by his presence around me. Jas you are doing time pass!! )

Gagan: jas...

Jas: hmm...

Gagan: where is khush??

Jas: oh yeah, she went missing after lunch saying she is going for some work...

Gagan: yesh!!

Jas: let me call her...

Gagan: yes...

Jas called her..

After a few rings she picked,

📱 Khush: yes dude!!

📱 Jas: bro where are you??

📱 Khush: i forgot to inform you that i went that dad was here today, that's why he told me to accompany him. Now, I had dinner out with him and his friends. I'm done with dinner, I'm on my way back...

📱 Jas: with whom you are returning??

📱 Khush: he is son of my dad's friend..

📱 Jas: what's his name??

📱 Khush: oye what's your name??

Jas was confused that why she didn't know his name...

📱 Khush: he is karanveer dhillon..

📱 Jas: aahh ok...

Jas:( i thought it was Manpreet)..

📱 Jas: how much it will take you to come??

📱 Khush: come in balcony...

📱 Jas: huh??

📱 Khush: yes..

📱 Jas: ohk..

She comes to the balcony to see, khush coming out of the thar...

Jas:( it's the same car in which she returned that day, maybe this boy came to drop her)..

Khush wave at her...

Jas smiled and waved back...

Khush: ok by , thanks for today and for dropping me on that day also...

Karan: why not, i know you were afraid to come with Manpreet because he was drunk..

Jas was hearing them on the phone...

Khush: whatever...

Karan giggled ..

Karan: cutee!!

Khush glared at him and went inside the hostel...

Karan: hm hmmm it's ok, i trust god's process will happen slowly slowly. Now, i regret I didn't take admission in this college but i won't miss any chance to meet her...