8

She nodded..

Jas: are you serious??

Khush: why will I joke about this, think yourself..

Gagan: yeah she won't lie about this..

Jas: what uncle saw in him??

Khush: I don't know what he saw in him, but I'm clear with one thing that I'll kill him..

Jas: but why??

Khush: i don't like him..

Jas: then why are you getting engaged with him?? Just tell your parents that he is a bad boy..

Khush: like they will listen to me? Leave it, I will surely make him regret saying yes to the proposal..

Jas: how?

Khush: leave that on me, today is Sunday i think it's better if we will rest here only..

Jas: hnn I'm also tired from yesterday's incident..

Khush: yeah!! I forgot, I have some work I'll come in a few minutes, if you guys want me to bring something then you can tell me I'll bring..

Gagan: i want to eat samosa..

Jas: me too..

Khush: ok I'll bring that while coming back, now I'll go..

They nodded and khush left from there..

Jas: I didn't say it in front of her, but i think they look good..

Gagan: how??

Jas: I know she has the power to change him..

Gagan: hmm anyone can change in love..

Jas: ahhh I got it now, yesterday that boy was saying na that he is here to get her maybe he got jealous and fixed their engagement..

Gagan: maybe, boys easily get jealous..

Jas: you are right, that's why I was thinking the same thing yr that how can he just make his mind to be with her. Till yesterday, they were not even talking properly with each other, but today he is directly getting engaged with her..

Gagan: men are the most jealous human on this earth..

Jas: hmm ...

Her phone started ringing, it was an unknown number. Jas usually ignored picking up calls from unknown numbers but today she picked it up..

📱 Jas: hello ....

📱??: hello, it's Manpreet this side .

Jas stood there like a statue, gagan got confused by the sudden change in her behaviour..

📱 Manpreet: hlo...

Jas came back in the reality and replied to him..

📱 Jas: hello yes .

📱 Manpreet: why khush is not picking up the call??

📱 Jas: she is not here either, she went to some work .

📱 Manpreet: she is not picking up my call, give me a favour...

📱 Jas: yeah sure..

📱 Manpreet: call her and inform her to come back then be ready before 12. You both also be ready before 12..

📱 Jas: why??

📱 Manpreet: I got call from uncle that this Saturday night is best for engagement, that's why he informed me to tell you girls as you have to buy things. As you know our ritual, sarb will buy everything for her so she have to be there. You both come with her, it will be helpful for her to finalize her outfit then you can buy clothes for yourself also .