Prologue

Somewhere in the jungle, there was a city, but not just any city, but the city of the elephants, where they live and act like humans. The city has a king known as Babar, and everyone loved him, especially his own family. But the moment, the scene shows what looked like a group of different types of birds hanging on the branches of the trees, singing some type of song. Birds: "♪Pa Ta Le Le, Ra Ta Ta♫, ♪Com Ba Com Ba Re Below♫, ♪Pa Ta Le Le, Ra Ta Ta♫, ♪Pa Ta Pa Ta, Co Co Co♫." that was when the scene changed to show what looked like an old demon dragon sleeping on a tree, before he wakes up to see the audience watching him. His name was Boney 10 (voiced by Mel Brooks), and he was surprised to see the audience in front of him. Boney 10: "Oh, hello there everyone, I'm Boney 10, a demon dragon, but don't worry, I'm a good demon... and that song the birds were singing was the ancient song of the elephants, it goes so far back that even the elephants have forgotten what the words mean... but the birds have not cause they've been around for a long time too... watching over things... the saying could go the same for me too, as us Demons been around for a very long time as well... anyway... first time visiting the city of the elephants?" asked Boney 10, before the camera shook up and down to tell him yes. Boney 10: "Good to know, I'm sure you'll love it here... it's a wonderful place to visit or live... but you... this city wasn't always here in the jungle... and the elephants didn't always lived like people... for there was a time that they lived and acted just like normal elephants... now I'm sure you're wondering how that life for them changed to what the kind of life they have now today, and how this city came to be, right?... well then perhaps I should tell you the story about a certain elephant, an elephant that would go down in history... which begins with his birth a long time ago..." said Boney 10, before the scene begins to change to show the jungle from a long time ago, and that's where this story begins.