Epilogue

A few days later, after stopping the Demon trio and Misfortune in the dream world, Babar was giving an announcement to all the elephants. Babar: "Citizens, I am happy to announce that our city, which we've all been building for quite a while, has been completed... but it's missing just one thing... a name." said Babar, which made the other elephants looked at each other, realizing that what their king said was true. Cornelius: "Oh you're right, we've been so busy on building the city... we didn't got the time to think of a name for it!" Madame: "Don't worry Cornelius, I'm sure Babar will come up with something." Jokey: "How about Toon town?" Jokeo: "No, that's already taken." Jokey: "Oh..." Melody: "It should be something catchy." Gidget: "Uh huh... something that really pops and fitting for the city..." Tommy: "Yeah... let's think..." Babar: "No need, for I've already came up with the name." Flora: "Great!" Pom: "What is it papa?" Alexander: "Is it a good one?" Babar: "Yes, I've decided to name the city... Celeste-ville, in honor of our queen here." Celeste: "Oh Babar, that's so sweet of you." All: "Celeste-ville!" cheered all the elephants, as they all loved the new name for their beloved city, and that was when Boney 10 came to the scene, and sitting on top of a palm tree. Boney 10: "So the city has gotten it's name, and now the elephants begin to celebrate the completion of it, starting with a grand parade." said Boney 10, before the Elephants watch the elephant parade, and the birds began to sing the ancient song of the Elephants. Birds: "♪Pa Ta Le Le, Ra Ta Ta♫, ♪Com Ba Com Ba Re Below♫, ♪Pa Ta Le Le, Ra Ta Ta♫, ♪Pa Ta Pa Ta, Co Co Co♫." as the birds continued to sing, the parade shows some elephants dressed up like clowns, bakers, doctors and more, while Babar and his family, along with the Toon kids, watched it on their seats. Cornelius: "You know Babar... if your mother were here today, I'm sure she'd be very proud of you, I know we are." Babar: "Thank you Cornelius, and you know what, I think my mother would be proud of the wonderful family I have now." said Babar, as he looked at his family, who looked back at him, before watching the parade once more. That was when the scene went up to show Boney 10 looking down at the parade until he noticed the audience. Boney 10: "Well folks, that's the story of how little Babar, grew up to be king of the elephants, created the city of the elephants, now called Celeste-ville, and got a family of his own... this version anyway... and would you look at the time, it's time for us all to go home, have a wonderful day and a happy life, bye!" said Boney 10, before the story goes up to show the sun while the elephants blow their trunks in celebration and the scene went dark as the story comes to a close.

THE END.

Here is a video of the movie that this story is based on, I hope you'll all like it.