BABAR JDD Version Bloopers

The stage lights came on, and the audience cheered as Boney 10 comes to the scene. Boney 10: "Welcome everyone, today's bloopers will be about a remake of the 1999 Babar movie, and as you know, making a story or a movie tends to have some goofs, wanna check them out, cause I sure do, roll the camera!" called out Boney 10, before the camera starts rolling. The first scene shows the moment when the birds were supposed to sing the ancient song of the elephants in the opening, but instead they were singing 'I like to move it, move it', which of course made the film crew to laugh. Director: "Cut!, you're supposed to sing the ancient song of the elephants!" said the director, before their birds stick their tongues out at him. The second scene shows the moment when young Babar's mother got shot by the hunter, but for some reason, Isabelle, Babar's mother, was a balloon that got flatten when it got shot, much to Babar's confusion. Young Babar: "Mama?" Director: "Cut!, who gave the hunter a real gun on the set?!, and who replaced Isabelle with a balloon version of her?!" asked the director in annoyance, while the real came and was confused about the balloon version of her and the film crew was chasing the hunter so they can get him have a prop gun. The next scene shows the moment when young Babar sat on the bench, which of course fell apart due to the elephant being too heavy as it seems. Director: "Cut!, someone get a stronger bench this time!" called out the director, while young Babar and Madame just laughed. The scene changes once more to show the moment when young Babar and Madame were doing some bird watching, before seeing Jokey and Jokeo in their mammoth and giraffe forms. Director: "Cut!, Jokey, Jokeo, you're not in this scene!" Jokey: "We're not?" Jokeo: "I guess not..." Jokey: "Sorry..." said Jokey, before he and Jokeo let out a nervous chuckle. Once more the scene changes to show the moment when the rhino army was running up the hill and sees the elephant's behinds disguised as monsters, but instead of being scared, they just laughed to rolled down the hill in laughter. Director: "Cut!, cut!, Rataxes, you and the other rhinos were supposed to be scared and run away in fear!" Rataxes: "I know... ah, ha, ha, ha!, but the looks of those elephants' behinds!... ah, ha, ha, ha, ha!, it's just too hilarious!" said the rhino king while he and the other rhinos continued to laugh. Cornelius: "Well I suppose this is one way to win the war..." Babar: "I guess..." once again the scene changes to show the moment when Flora finds Tommy and the others in the bush, only it was Tommy and Gidget there, and Tommy had swirly eyes and kiss marks all over his face and looking very dizzy while Gidget gasped in surprise. Director: "Cut!, Gidget, I know you really like Tommy, but couldn't you have waited to give him affection after we do the take?!" Gidget: "Eh... sorry..." said Gidget while making a nervous chuckle, before Tommy falls down to the ground. The scene changes once again to show the moment when Babar and Celeste see the hunter who was supposed to be dead, before the hunter lets out a loud burp that made the elephant king cover his trunk as he can smell the hunter's bad breath. Babar: "Ugh... did you really had to have a burrito platter for lunch?" asked Babar, which made the hunter and everyone else laugh. Another scene shows the moment when the Flora angel was coming down to Babar and the Toon kids, but then the rope that held her up snap and she fell into Babar's arms, causing the elephant king to lose balance and bumps into the camera, knocking it over. Director: "Cut!, somebody get the camera!" Babar: "Sorry!" Flora: "I'm okay!" the final scene shows the moment when the elephant parade was happening, but then Zephir finished eating a banana and throws the peel on the ground, causing one of the elephants in the parade to slip and bumps into the rest of the parade, knocking everyone over. All: "Zephir!" shouted everyone in annoyance, while Zephir just shrugged with a nervous chuckle. The camera stops rolling, and everyone that appeared in the Babar story was on the stage. Boney 10: "Well folks, that's all the bloopers for now, until in the next story perhaps... anyway, have a good day." Babar: "And thank you for reading my story." All: "Bye!"

Well there you have it folks, my version of BABAR: King of the Elephants, I hope you all liked it, and I hope you'll all enjoy my other stories too, BYE!

THE END.