Babar's Dream

In the middle of the night, Boney 10 was looking at the Elephant palace, before noticing the audience. Boney 10: "Well folks, the day was full of misfortune for poor Babar, first Madame got bitten by a cobra, Cornelius got hurt by a falling beam when his house caught on fire... and Alexander almost lost his life to either a crocodile or the Demon trio... not to mention that the hunter that killed his mother long ago almost got his family... sure the hunter met his end, but even Babar didn't think that man deserve such a fate... so at the moment, Babar's mind was not at ease... which of course would give him bad dreams... and to make matters worse... the Demon trio was up to their old tricks again... and this time... their plan involves the poor elephant king's dreams." said Boney 10, before looks at the palace again, and the scene zooms into the bedroom where Babar was sleeping, but he was moving around as he was thinking about what happened with Alexander, Cornelius and Madame. Babar: "Oh... Alexander... Cornelius... Madame... look out!" said Babar in his sleep, before the scene begins to change to the dream world where Babar was in at the moment, and then the elephant king hears a voice that said 'Babar', which caught his attention and opened the balcony doors. Babar: "Who's there?" asked Babar, before he noticed Tommy, Melody, Gidget, Jokey and Jokeo standing on the balcony. Tommy: "Hi Mr Babar, I hope we didn't awake you." Babar: "Kids?, what are you doing here?, shouldn't you be in bed?" Gidget: "We are..." Melody: "Huh?" Jokeo: "What do you mean?" Jokey: "Yeah, we're not in bed." Gidget: "Well we are... at least our real bodies are... my psychic powers are telling me that we're in the dream world." Tommy: "You mean... we're still asleep?" Gidget: "Yes." Babar: "But if we're all dreaming... how are we all together in the same dream?" suddenly, the sound of a crazy evil laugh was heard, and it wasn't long before the Demon trio showed up. ScreamClaw: "Surprise!" Melody: "The Demon trio!" Gidget: "We should have known this was your doing!" ThunderSmacker: "Well... not just us this time." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... we brought some f-f-friends with us..." said ThunderSmacker and SpaceWarp, before a woman riding a demon antelope, known as Misfortune (voiced by Ellen-Ray Hennessy) came to the scene. Misfortune: "Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha!, I am... Misfortune." ScreamClaw: "A fellow demon that brings nightmares to mortals, and she's here to help us take the brats' souls once and for all." Babar: "No!, you can't stay here!, I won't let you hurt my friends or these children!, I command you demons to leave my city at once!" Misfortune: "Oh I don't think so, we are here to stay Babar... and there's nothing you can do about it." ScreamClaw: "Unless... we could make a deal... if you and the kids find a way to get us all out of your dreams here before sunrise, we'll leave this city and those kids alone, and never to bother either one again." Babar: "And if we fail?" ScreamClaw: "Then your soul shall be ours, yours and the brats." ThunderSmacker: "So you better get started on finding a way to stop us." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... what he said." Misfortune: "For look what I've brought with me." said the Demon trio and Misfortune, before some more demons came to the scene. Demons that represent anger, fear, discouragement, stupidity, despair, and sickness, and they were scaring the kids, but they tried not to show it, and same with Babar. Meanwhile, in the real world, Flora went into Babar's room, as she wanted to tell him that it was almost morning, before seeing Babar moving around in the bed, due to having the nightmare. Flora: "Papa?, are you okay?" asked Flora, before she goes over to Babar and placed her trunk around Babar's front leg, trying to comfort him. That was when Celeste woke up and sees that Flora was with her and her husband. Celeste: "Flora?, what are you doing up?" Flora: "It's papa, is he okay?" Celeste: "Well... I think he's having a bad dream... can't blame him really... not after everything that happened yesterday..." Flora: "Should we wake him up?" Celeste: "Well we might... but let's try helping him relax first." Flora: "Okay." said Flora, before she continues to use her trunk to wrap around Babar's front leg to comfort him, while Celeste does the same with Babar's other front leg. Meanwhile in the kids' bedroom, Alexander and Pom woke up to see that Tommy, Melody and their friends were shaking around as they were in the same nightmare as Babar. Alexander: "Tommy?, Melody?, Gidget?, Jokey?, Jokeo?, hey big brother, what's wrong with them?" Pom: "I think they're having a bad dream..." Alexander: "Is it because of what almost happened to me?, or what happened to Uncle Cornelius and Madame?" Pom: "I think so..." said Pom, before he used his trunk to wrap around Tommy's hand to try giving him comfort, while Alexander does the same with Gidget's own hand." Alexander: "What about Melody, Jokey and Jokeo?" Pom: "Um..." before Pom could answer, the door opens up and sees a pair that made the young male elephants gasp in joy. Meanwhile, back in the dream realm, the demons were able to get Babar and the kids cornered, but then suddenly, a group of elephant angels, which represent for instance, happiness, courage and love, came to the scene, and they managed to save Babar and the kids just in the nick of time, and all of the demons were forced to leave the dream world at last. That was when one of the elephant angels, which represents love, turned into an angel version of Flora, and went over to Babar and the kids. Angel Flora: "♪I am Love, and I am here, to show you joy and peace♫... ♪now, good things will come to you, and bring you happiness♫... don't be afraid." said the angel, before at long last, Babar wakes up, and sees that he was in his bedroom again, but Celeste and Flora were with him. Babar: "Oh... Flora?, Celeste?" Flora: "It's morning papa, are you okay?" Babar: "Yeah... I'm all better now... and the kids?" asked Babar, before the other elephant kids, along with Tommy, Melody and their friends came to the scene, and they were very happy. Tommy: "Hey!, we did it!, we're finally free from the Demon trio!" Melody: "Hooray!" Gidget: "Thank goodness..." Jokey: "Uh huh." Jokeo: "Yup." Pom: "But how?" Alexander: "Did we missed something?" Tommy: "It's a long story." Melody: "But never mind that, we gotta tell Mr Babar the wonderful news." Babar: "What wonderful news?" Gidget: "Look who's here." said Gidget, before Cornelius and Madame came to the scene, who were on their way to fully recover. Cornelius: "Hello Babar." Madame: "Good morning." Babar: "Cornelius... Madame... you're all better!" Cornelius: "Of course, thanks to this little rabbit girl here." Madame: "Yes, her healing abilities really did the trick." Melody: "Thank you." Babar: "Oh thank goodness... this is no doubt the best day ever..." Celeste: "And it's only just getting started Babar." said Celeste, before she gives Babar a big hug, which he of course return.