CHAPTER 4

Aditya pov

For the past 3 days Mom keeps bragging about the girl and her family, her name is Awni Agarwal and she works in some fashion company. I don't know why they are so hell bent on making me meet her.

*******

Mom and dad forced me to meet the girl and her family. I don't know why it is necessary to meet all of them, I could have met the girl alone and would have denied the proposal. But my parents are so-called friends with hers.

I am obviously dragging Shrey with me to this meet up. So I called him in the morning to remind him about this evening so that  piece of shit doesn't ditch me.
It was almost 6 in the evening so I went home and changed into a different pair of clothes.

I wore simple clothes so the girl wouldn't like me

I wore simple clothes so the girl wouldn't like me. I chose a white t-shirt and black pants.
I left my house along with my parents who were saying god knows what about the profit they can make out of this marriage.

money money money !

Shrey directly reached the restaurant and I met him at our table. We settled down with Shrey and my parents started to have a conversation with Shrey and he replied happily being the golden retriever he is.

 We settled down with Shrey and my parents started to have a conversation with Shrey and he replied happily being the golden retriever he is

Shrey's outfit

After a while a family came towards our table and an elderly man said "Hello"  to my father and I understood who they might be. I was least interested here so I just sat there until that man who I think is the father of the girl started introducing them to us.

He introduced her daughter and her friend and as soon as I turned my head to look at them I froze looking at the familiar face.

Mrs.unknown?! She is the girl whose best friend I'm supposed to marry.
NO, NO !! OH GOD ! Why is it supposed to be me only, why had she had to become Awni's best friend. And wait her name is FREYA this is what awni's father introduced her as right. Even her name is beautiful just like her. My eyes moved towards her face and I could see her eyes glistening.
Are those tears? 
I felt an unknown pain in my heart looking at her tears.