CHAPTER 16

Jinika's pov

The trip to Goa ended the day before yesterday. It was fun. Having to spend time with my girls. But now it's time to be back to work. Which means back to seeing that annoying man's face, every fucking day. Wasn't Goa trip enough that now I have to see his face in office also everyday. Shaking of my thoughts I got ready in an office attire for the day.

 Shaking of my thoughts I got ready in an office attire for the day

Today we're going to start discussing the Mr. Roy's project from the start.
He wants me to design his office building in an favourable and comfortable environment.
Mr. Roy's old building needs a while new
structure which starts from the scratch. So Ayan's team would start architecting the project till then me and my team have to come up with a few drafts for the interior, and then we have to have a group discussion of his team and mine to decide how favourably we can do the interior of the office.
I know that this project is going to be great. But I have this gut feeling that this is going to be a hell of a ride.

**********

I drove my car to the building which we have to work on. Today's all about exploring the old building and the land near it. And maybe come up with a rough plan.

As soon as I reached there I was greeted by a man. He was well suited in an black coat and pant. He was tall, dark and looked well build.

"Hi, good morning Ms. Arora. I'm Suniel Sharma, Mr. Roy's assistant" he greeted

"Ohh, hello Suniel" I greeted him with a soft smile.

"Mr. Roy is running a little late, perhaps I'll be willing to give a tour and you can discuss the patterns with him later. He'll see you at the office directly"

"Yeah sure. So let's have a tour of this place?" I asked him.

"I was informed that Mr. Ayan Ahuja would also be joining but he isn't here yet"

"Well he's not a kid. He knew what time he had to come but he is late maybe we should just proceed" I said

" I'm here so no one need to proceed without me" he said throwing daggers at me.

"Don't you have a piece of mind to be punctual, Mr. Ahuja"

"Maybe you should have a piece of mind because I'm right on time. It's you who was early" he said shutting me up, by showing me the time.
Ok so what if I come earlier than expected, it's better than being late !

"Whatever. Let's get to the tour"

"Can't come up with comebacks sweetheart" he whispered in my ear as he walked beside me and we followed the Suniel guiding us inside the building.

"We're in a working space stop calling me that" I whisper back

"So I can call you sweetheart when we're not at work"

"We're not meeting if it's not working related"

"We're not. That hurt me" he said dramatically placing his hand over his heart.