CHAPTER 8

Jinika's pov

No fucking way ! How can my luck be so bad to end up with him again and again. Argh. I hate this. I hate him.

After he told me that we're in the same project again, I got so frustrated over mera foota naseeb. Itna kharab naseeb ki baar baar iske sath kaam karna pade.

Soon I catched my second flight to India and luckily we didn't had seats together. The journey was peaceful obviously it didn't include that pakao insaan.

Texting the girls as soon as I landed on the airport telling that we'll meet tomorrow as I'm going to meet my parents first obviously. But their replies were to meet me ASAP I was going to deny but then Freya said she has to give me the tea about her date. So I'll be with my parents the whole day and then we decided to meet and Freya's cafe.

*********

25th December
8:00 pm
Freya's cafe

I entered the cafe and saw Freya working while Awni was talking with her. They were facing the other side so I could only see their back and they couldn't see me.
So I took slow and quiet steps towards them and back hugged them together.

They both squealed and I whispered
"I missed you two so freaking much"
"Oh god Jinii!! it's you!! You scared me" Freya said taking a breath.

"Dara kyu rahi hai pagal ladki" Awni said and turned around and took me in a bear hug. Freya joined the hug and oh my god I really missed them so much.
We had a little group hug and cried a few tears. I don't know how long we stayed like that. After all we met after four years !

"Now no rona dona, I need the details Freya" I said pulling back from the hug.

"Yeahh" Freya said her cheeks slightly became the shade of red.

"Omg jini, you won't believe what she did" Awni said excitedly.

"Tell me fast nowww" I said to her and she started to tell me about their date.

"In the end, it felt good to be with him, for the first time Jini, I felt really happy in these past years" Freya said smiling.

"YAHHH!! What about when you hugged him and kissed his cheek huh, who will tell that?! " Awni said making her blush

"FREYA, you actually did that !! I bet he must be in shock right?!". I myself was shocked as Freya is a shy type of girl and this was a very unexpected behaviour of her that too with a GUY!!

"Yeah I did" she mumbled softly blushing hard.

"So when do I get to meet him?" I asked her.

"Oh he's coming by in a few minutes, his friend wanted to meet me and he couldn't wait so he's coming along with his friends"

"Oh okay greatt" I said and Freya closed the cafe as it was almost 8:30 now. We got settled on a table and started catching up about all these years.

Ayan's pov

As soon as I landed at the airport I was received by my two best friends. Shrey and Aditya. As my parents are out of town for a few days, I'll be staying with Shrey till then.

"Oyee firangi" Shrey said and hugged me.
"Hii to you too" I said chuckling and pulled back from the hug and hugged Aditya.
"Hiii" Aditiya said and we shared a hug too.

We all settled the luggage in the car. And Aditya was driving and Shrey was in the passanger seat while I settled on the back.

As soon as Aditya started the car Shrey spoke
"Ask him about his special date"