CHAPTER 6

23 December 2023
5:00pm
Mumbai

Freya's pov

It's been three days since the dinner. And three days since I came to know about my feelings for Aditya. It might not be love but I like him, for sure. The way he cares for the people around him and his gentlemen nature always makes my heart skip a beat.

For the time being, all of us decided that we'll find an solution but first me and Aditya need to know our feelings clearly. We waited two days to clear our head and think on what to do and decided to meet and talk finally. Which means I will be going on a date tonight !! Its my first date.

First date ever.

As Awni exchanged our numbers that day we had started texting. We haven't talked about us yet but we had random talks here and there. He texted me first,  that night after the dinner party between awni's and his parents.

******

I left cafe early and came to my house. Opening the door I let myself in and poured myself a glass of water. So I switched on the TV and resumed watching my favourite k-drama.
Awni will be here any minute now.
She said she wants to help me get ready for my first ever date. Which basically indicates that  she's gonna tell me what to do and what not, as I haven't been on a date before.

That's when the bell rang and I  jumped up from the sofa and opened the door.

"Oh my god, Freyaaaa" she nearly yelled while hugging me.

"Why are you so excited?!!" I asked her.

"What!!! How can you even ask me that,  It's your first freaking date" she exclaimed.

"I know I know". I said shaking my head done with her drama and pulled her inside the house.

"Look what I brought for you" she said giving me a two shopping bags.

"You shopped again" I asked her with disbelief in my voice.She has a habit of shopping clothes every time she's out.

"Obviously I did" she said and walked towards the sofa and started watching the show.

"This is what I'm supposed to wear on the date?" I asked her looking at the dress.

"Yupp, you'll look hot" she replied.

It was a beautiful black dress. Which was reaching till knees and had a slit from the mid thigh. But only one thing was going in my mind that was-

"Don't you think this is too much awni?! What if I don't look good in this?! It will be better if I wear some simple anarkali or kurti and go!" I said to her examining the dress.

"Freyaaa!! This is your first date baby, and this is not too much it's just a simple dress hmm?! Don't overthink too much and go get ready!!"  She said lying down on my bed.

I sighed and went towards my room to get ready.

Wearing the dress, I started doing my makeup. A light base. little blush and eyeliner. And ended it with lipstick. It wasn't too much just the minimal makeup look.

I did my makeup and woke that kumbhkaran up.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and mouthed 'WOW' I just chuckled and went towards my mirror again.
She came behind me and started doing my hair. Nothing much just straighten them a bit.

After hair I changed into the dress and  wow really it is an amazing dress. Just perfect.

 Just perfect