The Eclipse. [Part 1]

It has been years since the Void Reaver was slain and all the towers went back to a regular society at this point but their identities were not shown to the world as the towers didn't want so much attention after fighting a massive war against zombies. Currently there was a man with a gray shirt, dark gray pants, gray shoes, wearing a gray hat, and had a clean shave designing something on a computer probably doing his job.

???: Hey Seth! Done with the concepts?

Seth: Almost done Gabe.

Gabe: Ight just making sure because we're a on a tight schedule this week!

Seth: Why?

Gabe: A solar eclipse is happening, we wanted to give the staff a day off to enjoy it!

Seth: Oh, cool!

Gabe left Seth's office and Seth sighed bored of his job wanting to do something so he phoned up a friend.

Seth: Yo Andrew! My shift ends in a few minutes want to stop by the tavern and get a drink?

Andrew: Sure I'll start heading over there now!

Seth: Ight.

Seth left work at the end of his shift and headed over to the Pyros pub and went inside and saw Andrew (a man in a tan shirt, dark gray pants, with black shoes and a tan hat like Seth's).

Andrew: Yooo Sco- er- Seth how are you?

Seth: Good how about you?

Andrew: Not bad, my girl kept nagging me on where I was going but eventually she dropped it.

Bartender: Hello boys, the usual Blackberry-Lime Porch Punch and the Peach Lemonade?

Andrew: You know it!

Bartender: Alright, they will be ready in a minute.

After the bartender left Seth pulled out a pack of cards and he and Andrew played for a bit until they got their drinks and well drank them obviously.

Seth: Hits the same every time.

Andrew: Somehow always tastes better.

Seth and Andrew payed for their drinks and they both made it to the apartment building they both lived at (of course not in the same room).

Seth: Yo Andrew I found some cool stuff from like 8 years ago want to check it out?

Andrew: Sure.

Seth and Andrew made it to the apartment room and Seth pulled out 2 brief cases. He opened one it had 2 pistols a Smith and Wesson and a Berreta and in another part of the case had a Medal of Honor and in the other briefcase it had a Remington 700 sniper rifle with another Medal of Honor.

Andrew: You kept them.

Seth: Well yeah I mean they are ours, well technacally the row boat we took them from but they are ours.

Andrew: True

Seth kept looking under his bed and accidentally touched a pipe that was burning hot with both of his hands because he thought it was something else and burned them.

Andrew: look like I gotta take you to the ER.

Seth: Darn.

The two went to the emergency room and they put bandages on Seth's hands and the two went back home to the apartment and fell asleep.

The next day.

The solar eclipse was said to happen within two hours or so and when that time came Andrew was chilling with Seth at his apartment but when the eclipse happened nobody was paying attention that was until a portal was opened up with two creatures coming out of it heavily armored and one of them had hair and gold accents on its armor.