The Narrator (I)

Thanks to Beloved_Narrator For the part idea.

Commander was sitting in his office doing some paperwork (even though he probably was playing something like Candy Crush) while he was waiting for the ancient stone that the towers had obtained from their last mission to be analyzed and soon his coms started buzzing.

Commander: Medic, got any update on the stone we obtained?

Medic: No sir, but I know a guy who might know.

Commander: Oh, who is he?

Medic: He goes by the "Narrator" and claims to have been a former member of the Umbras army and says he can explain the properties of the "God stone" if we arrive at his weird building where he hosts some show.

Commander: Ok sure, he does seem a bit sketchy though so, we should probably bring a few towers with us.

Medic: Sure. I'll get the God Stone ready to be shipped in a Jeep.

Later Commander had ordered Scout, Shotgunner, Cowboy, Gladiator, Cyromancer, and Neko Dj outside to come with him and Medic to go see the "Narrator".

Shotgunner: Commander this truck stinks, when was the last time this got cleaned.

Commander: Well since some of our technology has been getting interrupted by that "God Stone" we bought back to the base we had to pull out this old Jeep we last used it after we visited this place called "Dead Ahead"

Scout: Yeah his driving was terrible.

Gladiator: I kind of wish I was there to see it.

Scout: Trust me it wasn't fun.

The jeep ride took about a few hours but eventually it pulled up towards a building that was somewhat outside of the town and the eight of them walked inside of the building with the God Stone.

Commander: So where is this "Narrator" Medic?

Medic: He should be around here..

A voice was heard from another room..

???: I told you I have guests over, just prepare it anyways.

The towers walked into the room to see a masked man sitting at a table who stared at them when they entered.

???: Greetings, I assume you are the people who wanted to meet me about this "ancient relic" you found?

Commander: Yep.

Medic put the God Stone on the table for the Narrator to examine.

???: Ah yes, this relic, I recognize it as it has been seen in many ancient books, most notably the story about "The Umbra"

Neko Dj: That "thing" that attacked the city earlier this year?

???: Well, what was left of it anyways attacked the city, the real woman was long since dead. But I should explain the story.

Commander: Go ahead.

???: To make it easier for myself, I will gas you all so you can just see the story.

Scout: Wha-

Transtion to a fairytale ahh setup.

Narrator: There lived a big village sometime in the medieval era, many villagers lived there even a villager who fell in love deeply with a brave knight. This woman was the "Umbra" as we refer to her in modern day.

The scene started to play out.

Umbra: My love, they think I'm a Witch and are going to put me on trial...