Chapter 6

Michaels POV.

"Tell me about her!" Calum said, stuffing his face with pizza.

"Does she have big boobs?" Ashton snickered.

"I'm a gentleman I did not look at her breasts, she was wearing an apron anyway" I laughed.

Luke rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, leaning back on the chair he was sat in.

"Her name is Jamie, cute, short, brown hair, blue eyes. She's got fair skin and a bright, amazing smile. She was beautiful" I blushed "fuck, she was hot"

"Mike, it's 5:00p.m." Luke said, looking at his phone and standing up.

"Holy shit, I have to call her now. Oh. My. God. I'm so nervous." I breathed out. So many butterflies were in my tummy and I couldn't help but smile.

"Don't be a pussy" Ashton snickered, looking at Calum "Go, leave us!" Ashton smiled, throwing my phone onto my lap.

I grinned at Luke and grabbed his hand and yanked him out of the room, out the door, across the lawn, and into the car.

"Okay, what do I say?"

---
Luke's POV.

"You've got to be good at talking to girls! You've had a ton of sex, how could you not?!" Mike said, his eyes glistening.

I laughed
"Okay, so just call her and be like 'Hey, cutie, what's up?'. She'll probably giggle and be like 'Oh, uh, hey cutie, um nothing much, you?'"

"Holy fuck that would be so cute" Michael sighed and dialed her number.

"Hey, it's Mike!" He chirped

"Hey babe, what's up?" Jamie purred into the phone

"Nothing much, Angel, what about you?"

She sighed and then, as I guessed, giggled into the speaker.

"Ah, nothing, just laying in bed.. hey I'm home alone, maybe you should swing by"

Mike shot me a look and gulped

"Oh um.. one s-sec" Mike covered the speaker and pinned me against the seat.

"SHIT WHAT DO I DO"

"GO OVER THERE SHE WANTS TO FUCK"

"NO I DONT THINK I CAN"

"YOU CAN" I whisper yelled "You can do it Mike"

Michael slowly brought the phone back up to his ear.

"Jamie, you still there?"

"Yes baby, I'm here" She giggled and said "I need you over now."

"Um, be right there. Ah I'll see you soon, Jamie"

His hands were shaking and his cheeks were bright red.

"Mhm, call me princess"

"I'll be right there princess"

And she hung up.

"AWWWWWW SHIIITTTTT!!!" I screamed and high fived Michael

"IM GETTING LAID TONIGHTTT!!!"

"SURE AS HELL YOU ARE!"

Maybe this is good, if they date, maybe I'll stop having these fufu ass feelings over him.

I said maybe.

///

Hey guys ily all yay smut next whoo HOO sorry I haven't been on but ilyasm and I hope u like this short chapter have a good day!!