Chapter 7

Mikes P.O.V

After dropping Luke back home, I looked at the address Jamie gave me and drove to her house.

Sure enough, there were no cars parked in the drive way except a cute, little, black car.

I took a deep breath and exited my car, slowing my steps. I reached the door.

My hearts beating at a million miles a minute.

I knocked softly, then a little harder. After hearing some shuffling and quick foot steps, the door swung open.

There she was. She was wearing a big maroon sweater, black knee socks, her hair in a little loose pony tail and a smile plastered to her face.

"Hey, Mike!" She said leaning up against the door frame.

"Hey, Jamie..." I smirked, pressing my hand up against the door next to her head. I inched closer to her face until her small body's was pressed against my bigger one.
"Can I come in?" I smiled

She bit her lip, smirking the tiniest smirk. And there she went. She ran into her house, shaking her bum a little bit. I chased after her, giggling as she spun around in a circle and ran into a room.

I slowly opened the door, peeking around the corner to see her lying down on her bed.

Sweater gone, laying on her stomach. Her legs in the air, swinging like a little girl would while writing in her diary.

"You caught me" she smiled, taking her hair out of the pony tail.

"You're mine, baby girl." I smirked inching towards her.

Suddenly, I spun her around and pinned her on the bed.

She was like a work of art. I took in her every curve, every imperfection, and she still looked like she belonged in a museum.

She took my breath away.

"You're like a work of art, I could just pin you up against the wall." I laughed, leaning down to kiss her lips.

They felt like heaven. Her lips were perfect and felt like they were made just for me.

I craved her. She was like a drug I just couldn't get enough of.

"Say I'm yours." I paused, then leant back down to kiss her heavenly lips that had to be a sin.

"I'm yours" she whined, pulling my shirt off over my head.

"I'm so glad I came" I giggled as she unbuttoned my pants.

"You didn't come yet" she smirked.

Lukes P.O.V

I couldn't take this anymore.

Ive fallen, hopelessly, completely, utterly in love with Michael Clifford.

It was everything about him. His caring personality, soft voice, and that angelic laugh that could cure cancer. Oh god, he was so perfect.

But I couldn't stand the thought of this Jamie girl making my Michael feel as good as I knew she was doing right now. All I could hear in my mind was what he'd be saying to her right now, what soft sounds would come from his pretty little mouth.

I hated that bitch.

I looked in the mirror, my hair crazed and hands trembling.

I've lost it, I felt it deep in my bones. I've gone mad. But don't we all? No! Only the best people go a little crazy. And I was clearly one of the best.

I could just kill her. Slit her throat, get it over and done with. Michael would be so traumatized, he'd stand by me. She'd never even know what hit her.

"No!" I shouted, grabbing my hair and coming so close to pulling it out of my head.

Yes.

I felt like screaming.

He was all I ever wanted and so much more.
And now, he was all hers.

I couldn't stand this. The thought of him with her. The thought of him loving her and not me.

What was wrong with me?!

Why am I never good enough!

I plopped into the ground, tears flooding my eyes. I looked closely at the knife in my hand. My reflection in the shiny knife, showing me the monster I've become. Who am I kidding? I've always been this monster.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I screamed, throwing the knife across the room "oh my god, I have to leave. I have to go and get him back!" I stormed out the door, grabbing the knife that was now in the hallway from my aggressive but impressive throw.

God damn it, I didn't even have a car or know where she lived. Who am I kidding? How was I going to retrieve my Michael from the claws of that she devil? I have to admit, that stupid slut* was pretty hot, but still. It was my Michael. He was the last thing I had that made me feel like home. His arms my castle that I just hadn't embraced in yet. His lips my drugs I haven't overdosed on yet. Mine, mine,
mine. My everything.

I can't loose him.

Not yet.

///
AYYYYY WHATS GOOD LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!! hope you like this and I'm sorry I've been HELLA busy. Love you all

*btw, there might be some people upset with how I used the term "slut". I'm not using it just because she's having sex with Michael, it's just Lukes way of seeing it. She's not a slut for having sex and I'm not trying to make it sound like I'm "slut shaming". If it upsets anyone I will change it :). Just didn't want anyone to get upset :).