Chapter 4

Lukes pov.

I wake up to see the bright sun shinning in my eyes. As I look over to where Michael was sleeping, there's a loud bang from downstairs.

I spring from the mattress I was sleeping on and open the door to Mikes room. I travel down the stairs and look into the kitchen to see the rainbow haired boy with his hand over his mouth.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I walk slowly towards Michael.
"Oh ah.. Nothing nothing it's fine" Michael said, sounding panicked.

I turned the corner to see a big, black pile of something that looked like dirt on the white tiled floor.

"What is that?" I whisper bending down to get a better look.
"I dropped my moms fuckin' plant and now I'm probably going to die" Michael said as he slammed his hand to his forehead.

A stood up and looked at him. He looked really worried. I sighed and took his hand off his face and tried looking at him in the eyes.

"Hey it's just a plant. There's so much life on this earth I think we can do without one more pot and one more flower. With death comes life, Mike" I smiled at him as he looked at the smushed flower.

"Yeah... I guess so... Shakespeare" Michael said as he grabbed the broom in the closet.
"Need any help?" I questioned as I cocked an eyebrow.
"Nah, it's fine."

I smiled and sat down on the counter. I watched Michael clean the dirt on the ground.

it's your chance Luke
Kill him and run, no one'll know.

What no, Michael is my friend

Look there's a knife right there, slit his throat and run. Come on don't be a baby. You're already being chased for murdering your goddamn therapist.

I looked at the knives on the counter. They shined in the morning light. I picked one up, holding it tightly and pretty much checking it out like a horny guy would check out a lady with big boobs. I picked it up to level up with my eyes.

"What are you doing?" Michael looked at me, he looked scared to death.

I felt myself turn white as a ghost then red as a tomato.

"Oh nothing" I said as I placed the knife back in its holder. It freaked me out as much as it did Michael.

Mike sighed as he placed all the dirt, along with the smashed pot in the black trash bin.

"Well what do you want to do?" He asked me smiling.

"I don't really care" I smiled back.

"Well I want icecream, want to go out for icecream?" Mikey smirked at me and I laughed and nodded.

"Sure" I said.

---

Michaels POV.

We drove in silence to the ice cream place.

He really scared me earlier, it looked as if he was ready to kill. His eyes seemed as if they had turned black and his face turned to stone. His hands gripped the knife so tight. It was terrifying.

"Hey are you alright, damn I've been saying this a lot" Luke turned to me in to passenger seat.

"Yeah.. yeah I'm fine" I whispered as we pulled up to the ice cream shop.

///

Wee ha scary Luke is back. Sorry this is so short and I haven't been updating :-((((. But I really hope you like this chapter even though it's kinda weird. I also like where this story is going ;). Okay byee