Chapter 9

Luke's POV

Mike seemed... different.

He seemed so out of touch and he was constantly staring at me with those amazing green eyes, not saying a word.

He was probably disgusted by me.

When he burst in that door I was just getting over a panic attack. My hair frazzled, my breath ragged. I was wearing one of his shirts and old sweatpants I used to have when I lived with my parents. I smelled of alcohol, the good kind his mum hides in the basement. I was a wreck, a total mess. How could he love me?

"Mike!" I snapped in his face "what's on your mind?"

"Oh, um, nothing!" He chirped back, his green eyes focusing on my lips for a second then back on my eyes. He gave me a warm, sweet smile, his eyes slightly creasing at the corners.

He smelled like her. He's lying to me.

I sighed, folding my arms. It was silent between us, longer than usual. Both of us staring each other down, Mikes eyes trailing down from my lips to my jaw, to my neck and chest, down to my torso and legs, then back up again to my eyes.

"What?" Mike said suddenly as if he was snapped from a trance.

"I didn't say anyth-"

"Oh! Ha ha ha.. I- I could have sworn you had said something! Oh silly me! You hungry? You look hungry, let me go make something!" Mikey said as he rushed past me into the kitchen.

"Are you, like, okay? What kind of drug this bitch got you on, man?" I snickered, strolling up behind him and brushing my hand on the small of his back.

"No, No drugs! I'm just really hungry!" He said to me, my hand still on his back. He turned towards me, his face inches from mine. The sexual tension was out of the roof at the moment. He stared at my lips whilst biting his own, his green eyes barely visible considering his pupils were so fucking dilated.

"Why are you staring at my lips like that, Michael?" I smirked, laying my hand on his back with more pressure so he could feel my palm basically on his bare back. His breath hitched in his throat at the touch of my cold fingers on his back.

"I-I, well-" he started but I walked away from him

"Order some Chinese I'm starving." I called out to him from the stairs while headed to our shared room.

///

Hii! Short update, I will be updating more tomorrow though ! :)

Quick question, are any of you in high school? Do you guys have any tips on how to like you know do well and stay focused? Help a homie out, will ya!

Also, are any of you interested in me like linking you to my YouTube channel? I make videos once every week or so (despite my YouTube hiatus from May-August). My channel name is killian barry and my latest video is about halsey (or one of my videos is a Halsey concert vlog depending on when you are reading this). It would mean a lot of you subscribed and liked my videos, so on and so forth! Thank you babies!

Also again I do apologize for SUCH a short chapter. I'm busy early tomorrow morning and I needed to write and update a little something something for you guys because I've been slacking a little bit. New update tomorrow, though!

I never usually type so nicely like this, it's strange. Typically I'm like:

"hi my neames kill u r a great reader thnx BBG ilysm mamiiiii Halsey is my mamai and daddy Dan Howell is my dad amen God bless Phil Lester !!!!1!11! Your bitch is THICC as fucK gimme the succ and get your dicks out for harambe, the nations greatest hero besides daddy Donald trump 😍😍💦💦💦"

Also if I ever use the "😍😝👌💦👏🏾👏🏾😘" emojis, I'm being sarcastic.