Chapter 5

((YAY THANK YALL FOR 1.12K ALREADY THANK YOU I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU AND I INVITE YOU ALL THE COME TO MY HOUSE AND GET MILKSHAKES AND PIZZA!!! BTW IT WOULD BE A SLUMBER PARTY!!!!))

Mikey's pov.

As we walked into the little shop, someone caught my eye.

A short, blue-eyed, brown-haired girl looking at me. She smiled when I looked back at her and I felt my ears get hot. She was really cute.

"Hi, do you both know what you want?" She chirped as she grabbed the ice cream scoop, looking at both me and Luke with bright eyes.

"Uh.. Can I have a vanilla ice cream with two scoops and tons of sprinkles?" I asked and she nodded holding up a cone and a cup.

"Cup or cone?" She smiled.
"Cone" I said as I leaned against the cool glass of where the ice cream was kept.

"And for you?" She said to Luke who was still looking at the endless flavors.

"Can I have the cookies and cream thing in a cup?" Luke said.

"Any thing on it?" She looked at the tub of ice cream, then at the toppings, and back at Luke.

"The sprinkles that look like poop" he said as he pointed to the huge box full of brown sprinkles.

The cute girl giggled and nodded.
"Sure thing, anything else for you two?"

I looked at Luke and he shook his head.
"No that's all" I said with a smiled plastered to my face.

"Okay!" The girl said as she walked towards the tubs of ice cream. "my names Jamie by the way." She said, winking at me.

"I'm Michael, but you can call me Mikey" I said blushing.
"Oh and that's Luke" I said pointing to the tall boy looking around the shop as if he's never been in one.

The look on Jamie's face changed as she put the scoop down.

"Wait, Luke? Is your last name Hemmings?" She said, pale as a ghost.

Luke bit his lip and nodded.
"Look the thing in the paper was all fake okay. My parents are nuts, I-I didn't even know about the death of my therapist until I came to Michael. I was literally staying at a motel because my parents hate my fucking- Sorry excuse my language- they hate my fucking guts. If they find me, well I'm gonna be in trouble for doing something I didn't even do." Luke said to Jamie.

"Oh... I won't tell, I promise" she paused then looked at me "as long as I can have Michael's number"

I felt my cheeks get really hot and I couldn't help smiling.

"Here" I said as I scrambled to find a pen in my pocket and grabbing a napkin from a table.

"Wait you're actually giving me your-" I cut the cute girl off by shoving the napkin towards her.

"Yeah, here. Text me when you're off your shift" I winked.

I looked over at Luke, his face was emotionless. He glared at the girl, then looked back at me and smiled.

"Thank you, Jamie" Luke said as she handed us our ice cream.

"No problem!" She chirped as we walked towards the exit.

"Oh, Michael! My shift ends at 5:00pm!" she said to me as we opened the door.

"I'll talk to you then!" I winked at her, her cheeks turning bright pink.

She was really frickin adorable.

---

As we got into the car, Luke looked at me and took a huge bite of of his ice cream.

"Hey so that girl was cute, huh Luke?" I said, her cute smile still in my mind.

"Yeah, I guess so." Luke said as I turned the engine on and my car started up.

"What do you mean 'I guess so'? SHES ADORABLE!" I squealed like a girl would when they see Zac Efron.

"Aw, Mikey as a crush! Wait till she sucks your best friends dick and fucks your brother!" Luke said rolling his eyes.

"Um first of all I don't have a brother and I pretty much have 3 best friends" I chuckled and backed out of my spot in the parking lot.

"Hey but hey, Ashton is kind of hot. Don't you think she might go after him?" Luke said with a straight face.

"Okay just because I'm a little weird and clearly doesn't have arms that could smash a brick wall, doesn't mean she will go after him" I said looking at the road "Besides, I have a way bigger dick. 10 inches, he's got 8."

Luke giggled and looked at me.
"Ohh, so you think she's into that kind of stuff?"

"Hell yeah!" I exclaimed as i reared onto the highway.

"So what are we doing now?" Luke asked, looking out onto the road.

"I'm going to Ashton's house, I don't know about you" I said as I took a right turn down Ashton's street.

"What, you're just gonna make me walk home?" Luke furrowed his brows and turned his head to look at me.

"No, you're coming with me" I giggled as I pulled up to a house with two masculine boys throwing a football around.

Luke gulped
"I-I can't Mike"

"Sure you can!" I chirped as I climbed over Luke, swinging his door open and yanking him out.

"You're like a noodle" I squealed as he wiggled out of the car "I giant tall, skinny noodle"

Luke blushed as the two boys faced him.

"Guys, this-this is Luke" I said as i pointed to the noodle.

"H-Hi" Luke said, looking down at his feet.

"Ash" Ashton smiled and waved.

"I'm Calum" Cal said as he reached his hand out to shake Luke's.

Luke looked nervous as the two boys studied him. He shifted from one foot, to the other and back again. Finally, the boy looked up and his eyes seemed sparkly and bright.

Ashton and Cal knew it was the Luke from the woods but they didn't seem to say anything.

"Mum bought pizza its inside" Ash looked over at Luke "I'll show you around so if you have to piss you don't go in your pants" Ashton giggled as he put his hand on Luke's back, pushing him toward the house.

"I'm not planning on pissing myself, these are new jeans" Luke snickered as he opened the front door to Ashton's house.

///

Hi wowowowie long time no see so yeah there's a girl now so I hope YALL like this chapter! I promise I'll try to post at much as possible in just v v lazy I'm sorry :(((. I love you all!