Chapter 3

Mikey's pov.

"What?" My mum said

"You're telling me that, that murder," my mum whispered "is in your room? Right now?"

"Yes, please please don't tell anyone." I begged

She huffed and looked down at her perfectly polished toes "Fine, but if you get murdered I blame you." We both giggled and I hugged her

"Thanks and for the record, he's a good guy and he didn't kill anybody." I walked up to my room and told Luke the news

"Good because I opened this window if I needed a quick escape just incase she was mad I was here." He had gestured to the open window, the wind blowing the curtains and the cool air filling the entire bedroom.

"She's not like that, Luke. Well anyways put your stuff in that drawer there and the mattress is right there. Hope you don't mind sleeping in this room with me." we both giggled as Luke shook his head

"C'mon man, I don't mind at all." He winked and all of a sudden I felt some sort of electric shock surge through my body, my heart pounded and I couldn't stop smiling if my life depended on it.

I'm not even sure of what that feeling was, I don't know if it was me realizing after all the girls that had entered my life, that I had been waiting for this boy to steal my heart and run away with it, or it was true fear of what was to happen next.

Death or finally feeling alive?

I'm not sure.

"Good, so um wanna play like video games or some-"

"Michaelll!!" My mum called up to us "and Luke, dinner is ready!"

"Never mind, I'm starving what about you?"

"So hungry I could literally eat like 27 bands and 292 horses." Luke said in some creepy yet, awkwardly sexy voice.

"What the fuck Luke." I laughed and walked downstairs to go eat.

---

11:51 pm

Luke's pov.

I stared at Mikey from my small mattress on the floor, his newly dyed lilac hair, vibrant and messy, flopped over his face and his breathing slow and steady.

Kill him. Just do it.

No.

Kill him you worthless piece of shit.

No.

kiLL HIM!

"NO!!" I found myself screaming

Michael jolted awake and sat straight up.

"Luke? Luke are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine" I moaned smacking my hand to my face "it was just a nightmare, sorry for waking you up..."

Michael sighed and got out of bed.

"It's okay mate... want something to eat like some cheetos? I have the spicy ones."

((6/28/15 Killian says, these boys hot!!))

I laughed and nodded "sure."

"My mums a heavy sleeper, if someone was being murdered she wouldn't even notice!" Mike laughed and his green eyes glint in the darkness, God damnit he was gorgeous.

I licked my lips and chuckled "Good to know." and I looked up at Michael, who's facial expression was priceless.

"I'm kidding mate, I told you we are friends. Am I right?" I stood up and I never noticed how much taller I was compared to Michael.

"You're right.." he giggled "okay let's go downstairs."

Mike grabbed my hand and lead me downstairs towards the kitchen.

"Shhh, my mums room is down the hall, we should be a little quieter because she'll freak if she sees us eating." Mikey chuckled "Even though tomorrow is Sunday."

I walked towards the cabinet and pointed at it "I'm going to grab the chips and we are going to go up stairs again."

Michael shrugged and looked down

"What ever you want, mate."

I opened the cabinet and saw all the chips you could ever want.

"What the fuck is this? Is this heaven?" I whispered, looking at Mike.

"I also have pizza over there." He pointed at a box on the counter.

"Can I have some?" I paused for a moment and then looked back at Michael "and some chips?"

He laughed and grabbed the whole box and the chip bag from my hand, stacked the two, then reached for my other hand.

But I pulled away.

"C'mon Luke." he whispered, and lord help me it sounded so sexy.

Don't get too attached Luke.

I heard my brain tell my thoughts.

"I got it." I whispered back and followed Michael up the stairs that felt like it took forever to climb.

Michael set the pizza box on his bed and the chip bag. He sat criss-cross and patted a spot next to him on the bed.

"Sit!" he ordered, his mouth full of pizza "We have important shit to talk about."

After I sat next to him on the bed he looked at me in the eyes and took a deep breath.

"Are you a virgin?" he said, cocking his head like a little puppy.

"No... lost it when I was 16." I sighed, remembering the memory. "I-I got her pregnant and when she found she-she hung herself." I bit my lip and fiddled with my thumbs, then looked back at Michael.

"Was she your girlfriend?" he questioned leaning in closer to my face.

"Yeah... Nearly 3 years strong. I started dating her when I was only 13 and a half. And god I did love her, so much." I sighed and oh no I felt the tears coming.

Don't you fucking cry Luke you man whore.

Shut up! Don't ruin this friendship!

My thoughts tended to take over my actions, anything I wanted to do my thoughts needed to approve of it.

"And truth is, after losing my virginity and my girlfriend committing suicide, I basically became a sex addict and would fuck any girl that gave me a look as if she was checking me out." I tilted my head back and shook it. "I was so fucking stupid."

Michael looked at me, his lips parted slightly and he breathing steady, was he not horrified of my back story?

"Lost mine last year when I was 17. Met her at a party and took her out to my car and we fucked in the backseat. Turns out 'she' was transgender. 'She' also had all the lady parts like boobs and a vahoo-hoo. Basically fucked a guy." Mikey chuckled and shook his head, taking another slice of pizza.

(( update, please don't take offense to what I just said about transgenders, idk what I wrote 'she' and i don't know why I would say 'basically fucked a guy'. It's just from Michaels prospective and I support everyone that has under gone this. Gender is, in my opinion defined by pronouns and who you think you are, not by how your body looks or what you have and don't have. Sorry about that))

Pretty sure I really like this dude.

No you do not! he will never love you, and you shall not fall in love with him!

Fuck you thoughts.

///

Well now you know a little about mikey and lukes virginity, hope you like this chapter... it was sorta cute in a weird creepy way.