Chapter 8

Does anyone even read this anymore?

Luke's POV.

I paced the hallways of Mike's house. What the hell am I going to do? He was mine and she could never take what we had from me. Never ever, ever, ever, ever. My breathing was ragged and my hair a mess on top of my head. I was a mess in general. A big huge mess, and with no one to clean it up.

Why am I stressing? He's not mine. He can't be mine and he won't be. I don't know what has me so wrapped up but he's got a grip on me and I just can't seem to get loose from it.

His innocence. That is what has me so wrapped up. He's not so innocent though, he's sleeping with a fucking whore. What a slut sleeping with someone on the first date- I should stop. She is not a slut for having sex. For fucks sake she just met him though.

I decided to calm myself down.

It's just a date. They might not be fucking I mean you don't always swallow on the first date right? Right.

I took one of Michaels shirts, I mean mine are kinda all dirty, and started to run the shower.

It's just a date.

///

Michaels POV.

"Fuck , michaell" Jamie moaned , tossing her head to the side.

"No I'm sorry I really can't do this im really sorry, Luke is also sick. Sorry" I said as I peeled her naked body off my own. I buttoned my jeans as she watched me with puppy dog eyes.

"I didn't even have a condom" I sighed giving her a little smile.

She groaned and reached over to her bed side table, opening the drawer to reveal a whole chest full of sex toys and condoms , which are A LOT considering her age.

"I'm not a virgin who do you think I am, the
fuck?" She questioned, seeming genuinely offended.

"No, it's not you I'm sorry it's me I need to go....." I looked down at my phone and smirked, setting an alarm so my ringtone would go off and fake a phone call. "It's Luke, hold on."

Jamie crossed her arms, looking once again genuinely offended. Her chocolate hair dangled in front of her face and she puffed out, making it fly out of her view but only to drop back in its original position. Like the scene from, hey don't judge me, my favorite Disney movie The Little Mermaid. Jamie was utterly gorgeous. Breathtaking wasn't even the right fit to describe her beauty. I was attracted for sure, but not physically. I felt more emotionally attracted to her. She smelled of roses and sex and looked like masterpiece. It was so overwhelming. The strange thing is, is that I didn't want to touch her. She seemed too fragile and unsteady, a delicate rose. I didn't want to hurt her, I couldn't hurt her, but I was by lying to her.

"I don't want to have sex with you." I blurted out, putting my phone down to my side. Her expression surprisingly went from annoyed to understanding. She gave me a warm, small smile, nodding her head. She wasn't upset.

"It's okay. I understand, you don't have to have sex with me if you don't want to. I was just really horny" she sighed and looked at her lap "God! You must think I'm such, such a slut!"

I laughed and kneeled down to face her. Her blue, crystal eyes meeting with mine. They looked just like Luke's, but not as bright and full of life as his. She was still breathtaking.