Ch. 5 - Laugh -

The next day...

Alastor yawned he hadn't had a sleep in well he can't recall how many years I guess time passes by when your having fun... killing-

He then looked at the small king holding his chest his breathing and peaceful eyes were sure a sight to see especially from someone who is seen is all mighty and superior he sure didn't fit that title for the moment being.

Alastor wondered how heaven could have ever gotten rid of this very Angel fallen or not he sees the king as an Angel and not the beast that everyone takes him for.

"Alastor?" Lucifer groaned as he sat up and wiped the tiredness from his eyes then noticing something that made him flinch.

"What ever is the matter your majesty?"Alastor asked confused by the kings actions.

"Where's my ring? It was on my hand last night? I can't find it please help me look." Lucifer said as he started to search the couch shoving his arm down in the crevices.

"Hmm.." Alastor hummed and he looked around the couch and underneath the couch but the ring was nowhere in sight finally Alastor looked to the coffee table and saw the ring shining and taunting him but making him realize that his King was still very much married- and still committed to his marriage even though it has been almost a decade.

"Oh Luci~" Alastor said trying to get the fallen Angels attention.

Lucifer cringed and looked up at Alastor seeing the ring in his hand his face then turned to pure joy as tears pricked his eyes not falling but then we're happy as he snatched the ring from Alastor putting it in its original place on his finger.

"Hmm.. well guess my work here is done." Alastor hummed as he turned on his heels heading out on his way to the kitchen.

"Wait oh my golly where are my manners thank you Alastor this really means a lot." Lucifer said as he smiles at the deer warmly.

"Oh it was not a problem at all consider it as a truce darling maybe now we can not be put at each-others throats." Alastor said as he presented his hand to the small King to conceal the truce.

"Uh- haha this isn't a deal or anything right no tricks or voodoo strings attached I don't want to be controlled." Lucifer said as he hesitantly lifted his hand to the sinner.

"No no not at all just a truce kind of like a peace offering thought I will not hesitate to bicker with you." Alastor said as he twitched his ear a bit annoyed the King didn't offer in his trust though he can't blame him really.

"Alright I trust you." Lucifer said as he shook the deers hand he was expecting a glow or something crazy to happen but it never came.

"Wonderful now then let's go make breakfast for the crew you can make your pancakes~" Alastor teased knowing the Kings favorite breakfast he makes for the crew.

Lucifer eyes lit up as he quickly went with Alastor almost bouncing around with excitement.

Alastor laughed as he watched the king seriously though how could someone so giddy and pure be a fallen Angel?

• Time skip •

"Soooo ya wanna know a secret~?" Lucifer asked the sinner Alastor just watched the kings excitement as he baked the pancakes.

"Hmmm.. sure why not my dear tell me your secret."Alastor said.

"Alright alright so~ of course by now you know I make my pancakes into ducks but~ the real special thing is adding the whip cream but also with fruit! It makes it fresh and even more tasty and delightful than just simple pancakes." Lucifer laughed.