Ch. 9 - Love? -

Lucifer woke up stretched and snapped his fingers so he can look presentable sighing to himself as he went to go brush his teeth.

He hoped he didn't make Alastor mad Charlie just gets excited sometimes I bet she probably didn't even know what going on betwe-

What am I saying there's nothing going on between me and Alastor I hate him! Wait no that's not right hate is too strong- I strongly dislike him! But that doesn't sound right either. *Lucifer but his on his face rubbing it to calm down taking deep breathes then finally made his way down to the lobby*

"Good-morning everyone! How's everyone doi-"
Oh my father why are you guys giving me those looks again.

"Uh haha dad um do you like Alastor?"Charlie asked rubbing her arm.

*Lucifers face blushed* "Uh haha nope no Charlie no no No! Hahaha no.. we are merely just friends and that's all we will ever be nothing more." *Lucifer huffed but then jumped a bit as he heard radio static behind him.*

"Oh hey Alastor what's with the static? - and uh why aren't you showing your face?" Lucifer asked noticing how the deer demons head was aimed at the ground not daring to look up.

Alastor looked up and everyone gasped a bit never would they think they would ever see the all powerful radio demon cry yet here we are.

"Is that r-really all I am t-to you did *sighs* did last night mean nothing to you? Or the last couple of days?" Alastor asked as his heart started to hurt.

"I- I didn't know you would want there to be?"Lucifer said feeling ashamed of himself.

*Alastors ears pinned back tightly against his head* "Oh really now none of my gestures worked for you? Why can't you take a hint no wonder your king of the pride ring." Alastor huffed.

"Well I don't understand what you are trying to tell me!" Lucifer yelled out of pain and heartache.

"I LOVE YOU, YOU IDIOT ITS SO HARD NOT TO CURSE YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY FALLING IN LOVE IS SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!"Alastor yelled as he rushed out the door frustration tears openly flowing down his face for everyone to see but he didn't care he just wanted to see Rosie.

Lucifer watched Alastor rush out the door tears slightly pricked his eyes and as the door slammed they flowed like harsh waterfalls as he held his hand to his chest tightly immediately covering himself in his wings for protection.

"Dad! Dad hey it's okay!"Charlie said hugging her father being as gentle as she could with the delicate wings.

*Angel came up to the two sitting near Lucifer*

"It's okay short king Al can be a bit dramatic sometimes I mean come on he's the radio demon he will bounce back soon don't worry about it!" Angel said trying to lighten the mood.

*Husk came and put one hand on Lucifer's wing*

"Hey I hope this doesn't make anything worse but I've known Alastor for a long time and I think he truly meant what he said. I wasn't expecting that ever from him he must've really fallen in love with you." Husk said.

*Lucifer put his wings away and looked up at everyone*

I don't understand wouldn't they hate me I just made their friend leave well if they even see him as one, this is all my fault I always messed up first it was Lillith then Charlie and now Alastor.

"Why can't I do everything right for once." Lucifer sighed wiping his tears away.

"Hey don't say that you helped Charlie make her dream come true and you even helped us out in battle that's a good start so far!" Angel said.

"Yes dad he's right I also think Alastor would be a good fit for you, you need to move on from mom anyways I don't really think she'll come back. *sighs* but you need someone to help you move on and I want to see you happy!" Charlie said smiling.

"But how can I fix this it's pointless I didn't even know he loved me." Lucifer said *hugging himself for comfort*

"Well do you love him?" Husk asked.

*Lucifer laughed light heartedly and sighed* "how could I not."

Everyone started smirking at Lucifer as he realized what he said and just pulled his wings out grumbling into them.

*Vaggie rolled her eyes watching everything from the side and then came up to Lucifer.*

"If it's love just go for it sure I don't believe your heart is really in the right place with him but I could see the pain in his eyes and it even made me sad, so go and find him and being him back home." Vaggie said almost warningly.

*lucifer nods* "I will."

"Charlie do you have any idea where he might've gone to?" Lucifer asked.

"I think he might've gone to see his friend Rosie in cannibal town." Charlie shrugged.

"Ah well then thank you Charlie and my friends I will now be on my merry way to get a grumpy deer! Toodles!!" Lucifer's said as he went confidently out the door.

"What happened here?" Nifty asked.

And that's it sorry it's a short chapter I'm really tired today and this was going to be a short chapter anyways don't worry the next one will be longer anyways next chapter will be soon! bye!!