Chapter 17 - Ducks -

The next morning Alastor slowly away from the kings chest and made his way down to the lobby wondering what else could he do to repay Lucifer, he felt that last night wasn't enough and he should do more.

Alastor sat at the empty bar everyone was still sleeping he sighed then looked to the side to see a small rubber duck just a normal one nothing fancy-

'Wait that's it!' Alastor thought 'I'll take him on a date to see the ducks I'm sure he will love that!'

Lucifer awoke feeling very empty looking around for Alastor he sighed he was really down bad wasn't he- wait no I'm not! Me and Alastor are just really close friends who just do really close friends stuff- in any way he doesn't want me... not the way I want him. Lucifer sighed snapping his fingers to change into something presentable it was already feeling like it'll be a long day.

Lucifer made his way down to the Lobby and saw Alastor smiling softly messing with a rubber duck?

"Oh hey Alastor! Is that one of mine I possibly missed placed it." Lucifer said.

Alastor looked over at Lucifer startled a bit by the sudden appearance but soon calmed down.

"Oh yes well Luci- I was wondering if you would like to go one another date if your up to it that is." Alastor said ears pinned back in anticipation.

"Oh, huh okay then sure why not!" Lucifer said happily giggling a bit.

"Perfect! Would it be alright to go now? - I can snap us some picnic food in case your hungry." Alastor said with a shrug.

"Hmm will there won't be anything cannibalistic right?" Lucifer asked.

"Nope not today! Now then." Alastor said as he snapped his fingers appearing a packed picnic basket.

"Shall we?" Alastor asked offering his hand

Lucifer just shook his head at the repeated process.

"Hang on not just yet!" Lucifer exclaimed snapping his fingers appearing a note pad and a pen.

Alastor tilted his head confused.

Lucifer wrote down a note to Charlie explaining how they would be gone for the majority of the day and not to worry then placed it on the bar as he grabbed Alastor's hand.

"Now we shall!" Lucifer giggled Alastor just laughed as the two teleported into a burst of green fire.

Lucifer closed his eyes at the sudden light then opened them to reveal they were on top of a hill with dark purple grass and a dark red tree the leaves looking as if the tree was covered in blood, there was also a pond with all sorts of hell ducks done with horns some with a lot of eyes there was even one with multiple wings.

"Well do you like it?" Alastor asked setting the picnic basket down pulling out the blanket for them to sit on.

"No." Lucifer said.

Alastor's ears pinned back.

"I love it!" Lucifer laughed kissing Alastor's cheek to make him feel better.

"Geez Luci don't do that." Alastor let out a breath peeling his ears up again and then proceeding to set out the food he brought. He then sat out two large plates one with pancakes and one with beignets then brought out apple cider and two champagne glasses.