Chapter 20 - Confess -

Lucifer and Alastor have been together awhile now but the only problem was that they haven't told anyone yet Lucifer didn't even tell his own daughter and Alastor couldn't even bring himself to tell Rosie, these new feelings were a lot and they haven't made anything official so what's the point in telling anyone - nobody even figured it out either since they chose to act the same in front of the hotel crew not even Angel picked up on them and I mean he's Angel. Will the 2 become official? Will everything be a disaster? - well why don't you read and find out!

Alastor woke up feeling inclined to not get up since being surrounded by Lucifer's soft wings were so magnetic it was like he was on a cloud in heaven completely forgetting where he really was with all of the bliss he feels.

Alastor then shook out of his daze of going back to sleep and slowly lifted away from the comfort of Lucifer's wing's immediately regretting it.

"Luci?" Alastor asked the sleeping king.

"No." Lucifer huffed out wrapping himself in his wings he was too stubborn to get up.

Alastor laughed in amusement then brought his hand to gently lift away a wing from Lucifer then used his other hand to remove the messy hair from Lucifer's face.

"My dear, you need to get up I don't believe that Charlie will be very pleased if her father doesn't come down for breakfast." Alastor teased.

Lucifer stayed silent for awhile then he slowly got up his wings stretching as he did as well yawning and wiping the tiredness from his eyes.

"Come now little Duck, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" Alastor said as he offered a hand to Lucifer.

Lucifer giggled softly at the new nickname then reached for Alastor's hand yet stopping midway.

Alastor's ears went down immediately thinking he did something to upset the small king was it the nickname he thought he would like it.

"Alastor, when are we going to let them know?" Lucifer asked looking into the deers eyes immediate regret of not accepting his hand as he saw the demons hurt expression.

"There's nothing for them to know about, we are together that's all we haven't made anything official yet." Alastor said avoiding eye contact with Lucifer.

Oh Lucifer thought he hadn't realized that he hasn't set anything in stone yet there really wasn't much to say for their relationship if they could even say that yet. - but then Lucifer got an idea he smiled widely taking Alastor's hand giddily as he lead them to the stairs then we acted normal like nothing happened.

To say Alastor was confused was an understatement he really was quite baffled by the sudden interaction and then change but he decided to brush it off as he went to have breakfast with the crew.

After breakfast Charlie asked Alastor if it would be alright for him to go out for awhile not in a rude way she said.