Chapter 1

Fuck. I vowed that last time was the last time. I had promised myself that everytime over the last few centuries Nothing ever changes. I hate him.

My hands claw at his back at an attempt to handle the pleasure. Nobody knew my body the way he did. Decades and decades of practise allowed him to know my every move and desire.
Fuck this felt good. He finished and started to get redressed.

Disappointment washed over me as the sensations ended. What an ass. He could easily make me finish but he doesn't, he rarely does. Because he hates me as much as I hate him. "You're a dick" I remark lying on my back letting his eyes wonder over my naked figure. He laughed lowly and softly. "I got what I came for Athena, cmon you know the deal by now." He chuckled. I reached for the duvet and pulled it over myself. "That was the last time, I mean it" I say my voice bitter and annoyed. "Doll there has been dozens of "last times" you'll always crawl back. I know you Athena." He said to me looking into my eyes. "Leave" I said. And with that he did.

I hate when he does this. Leaving me here, unsatisfied, yearning for more. My hand uncontrollably trailed down my stomach to in between my legs. This wasn't as good as him. But it would have to do.

Afterwards I stood up from the bed and walked towards my bathroom, I looked in the mirror disappointed in myself, disappointed I let him use me again, disappointed how much I enjoyed it. I let the water run hot before stepping into the shower, trying to wash of the sent of his woody aftershave and sweat. My hands ran through my hair soaking it. The water was to hot. Burning my back. I didn't care. I deserved it.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked down towards the kitchen. Nothing like the sound of your footsteps echoing on a cold hard floor to remind you how alone you felt. I opened the fridge and pulled out a goblet filled with the crimson red thick liquid I desired. Sipping it made me relax again.

I looked at my watch 6:14 am. Why did he come so early. Today was supposed to be an exciting day. A day that was different to the thousands of other days spent in the same meaningless way. Enzos lust and selfishness definitely put a damper on the morning.

I went back up to my room and got ready. I dried and straightened my hair. Got dressed, applied some makeup and looked in the mirror. Something was missing. I sighed. I reached for the small silver locket which lay on the china dish crowded with other jewls. I can't think of a day where I haven't worn this necklace. Despite hating what it meant to me, it was like a part of me.

I packed my bags preparing to leave this cold lonely house. I was going to hogwarts.

I had to meet him. I had to know him.