5. Excuse me, but what the hell are you doing?

The entrance to the Dragon's Land was a narrow passage between huge rocks, the air heavy with the scent of moss and damp earth. A little further from the entrance, they found a group of trees and settled there, where they had a good view of the surroundings. Aura began to get bored, the silence broken only by the distant sound of a waterfall.

"I heard a beautiful cave nearby, Breka's Cave. Would you mind if I went to check it out?" she asked her companions, who were resting in the shade.

"I haven't heard of this place yet. Are you sure it's nearby?" Tobi asked.

"It's close, not far from the dragon entrance, to the east. I think it's not even an hour away, and I'll be back!" insisted the girl.

"Okay, but hurry up; I don't want to linger here too long!" Tobi nodded.

The girl walked away, and Dupe looked after her worriedly: "Is it a good idea to let her go alone? What if she gets lost?"

"Well, go with her!" encouraged the dwarf, lying on his side but watching the entrance.

"Better not; my leg hurts from all the rushing! But if she doesn't return, we'll have to look for her!" sighed Dupe.

"You mean you'll have to!" chuckled Tobi.

Aura quickly found the cave through the sparse forest, the scent of pine and damp earth filling her nostrils. However, there was a little hitch. A colossal golem was sitting at the cave entrance, its stone surface cool to the touch. The girl didn't dare to approach but didn't want to leave her task unfinished either. She waited a while, her heartbeat echoing in her ears, hoping the creature would go, but it sat there determinedly as if waiting for someone. She had to lure it away somehow, she thought to herself, the taste of fear lingering on her tongue.

Summoning all her courage, she jumped forward and ran before the golem to make it stand up. The golem watched her with interest but didn't move. Aura, however, didn't give up and dared to come closer.

Then she heard a deep, rumbling voice behind her:

"Excuse me, but what the hell are you doing?" asked the ork, who watched in surprise as the elf girl ran in front of the golem.

Aura stopped and looked at the tall green stranger.

"I want to go into the cave because I heard it's beautiful, so I must see it. But this stupid golem is sitting at the entrance," Aura freed herself, her frustration evident in her voice. She was determined to see the cave's beauty, but the golem was an obstacle she hadn't anticipated.

"How do you know the cave is behind him?" asked the orc curiously.

Aura didn't understand the question; it was evident to her. "Do you see the rock above the golem's head? There's no vegetation there, just moss, and it's barer than elsewhere. That indicates the entrance to the cave," the girl said.

"Ohh, I didn't think of that. I've been circling here since morning, but I couldn't find it!" the orc's voice filled with surprise and relief. With a few jumps, the orc stood by the golem's head, then struck it between the monster's eyes. The clumsy figure leaned to the side, its movement slow and heavy.

"Hurry, I don't know how long it will remain unconscious!" he gestured to the girl to hurry her steps and disappeared into the cave.

They could advance into the cave through a narrow corridor; inside, they faced an impressive sight. Somewhere above their heads, a little light entered through a crack and illuminated the purple crystals, casting a soft, ethereal glow. The orc took out the curved knife and expertly began to chip away pieces from the crystal; it was evident that he had done this before. On the other hand, Aura admired the purple stones, their vibrant hue contrasting beautifully with the dark cave.