~30~

Author pov

It's midnight Vani and Aastik laying on bed between their parents.

" Mumma " Aastik called her.

" Hmm " she hummed.

" Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi " Aastik said.

( I am not able to sleep)

" Why ? " She asked him lovingly.

" Pta nahi " he said with a pout.

( I don't know)

She looked at her husband and daughter who were already asleep cuddling each other.

" Accha....toh fir tum batao hum kya kare? " She asked him sitting on bed. He thought for a minute then said" I don't know "

(Okay....then you tell us what we should do?)

" Ice cream ? " She asked him and he licked his lips and nodded.

" Ok then let's go" she said, getting down from bed. She lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around her waist and wrapped his hands around her nape.

"Mumma, if papa gets to know, he will scold us for eating ice cream late night." He said, taking a last spoon of ice cream in his mouth.

"We will not tell your father and even if he comes to know, mumma is here to save you. " She said, taking an empty bowl from him.

"Mumma, aren't you scared of Papa?" He asked her.

" No " she said.

" Do you feel scared of your father?" She asked him.

" I feel scared when he teaches." He said innocently.

" Tab toh mujhe bhi lagta hai " she thought.

" Mumma, I am feeling sleepy now " he said while yawning.

" ok then let's go " she said and lifted him up in her arms and she made her lay down after reaching the room. She pecked his forehead and said" Good night my baby "

" Good night " he said and drowned in his dreamland.

Next day

Morning

" Manya please hand me my towel I forgot to take " Vedant shouted from inside the bathroom.

" Wait a second Vedant " she said and took out his towel from his cupboard and walked towards the bathroom. She knocked on the door and he opened it. She extended her hand to hand him his towel but instead of taking the towel he pulled her inside. Looking at him all naked she immediately closed her eyes and he laughed looking at her red face.

" Oh God wifey , You are closing your eyes as if you have never seen me without clothes before " he said.

" Haa toh iska matlab yeh thodi hai tum kabhi bhi mere samne aise Bina kapdo ke aa jaoge " she said.

(Yes, does this mean that you will come in front of me without clothes anytime )

" Open your eyes " he said in his cold voice.

" I am feeling shy " she said.

" Aaj se pehle toh tumhe kabhi sharam nahi aai " he teased her.

( you have never felt shyness before today )

" Yes, now I am feeling ashamed and it would be better if you also feel some shame now that you have become the father of two children." She said.

He pinched her waist and she immediately opened her eyes and glared at him. He grabbed her waist with his hand and pulled closer to him and whisper " ab mujhe tin bacho ka baap bana do " listening him her eyes widened and she hit on his bare chest and said " Vedant you are so shameless"