~31~

Author pov

Manya was in their room doing some office work. She looked at the door when she heard the voice of Vani.

" Mumma " Vani said climbing up on bed followed by Aastik.

" Hmm " she said. Vani moved closer to her and sat on her lap and kissed Manya's whole face and Manya giggled.

" Kya hua Aaj bada apni maa per pyar aa rha hai " she asked.

(What happened? Today you are feeling a lot of love for your mother)

" Bass aise hi " she said pecking her cheeks.

" Mumma , we want to give you something, "  Aastik said.

" What ? " She asked them, raising her eyebrows.

" First close your eyes " Vani said.

" Ok " she said and closed her eyes. After two minutes they asked her to open her eyes and she did. Looking at her kids a wide smile appeared on her face. They both were wearing a cardboard box on their head which "welcome home mumma " was written with colour full markers.

" Aww " she admired them and removed those cardboard box from their heads and pecked their faces one by one and they giggled.

" Thank You my babies " she said and hugged them.

" Mumma aap subah bathroom mein se chilla kyu Rahi thi ? Vani asked innocently and listening to her, Manya's eyes widened. And that time Vedant  entered the room and he  heard what Vani asked his eyes also go wide.

(Mamma, why were you screaming from the bathroom in the morning? )

" No one can save you today Vedant Yaduvanshi " he said internally.

"Beta, you had a misunderstanding, why would mummy scream?" Vedant said sitting on bed and Manya glared at him in anger which he also noticed but ignored her.

" No papa, I also heard Mumma screamed 9 times and you screamed 3 times" this time Aastik said and Manya hid her face in a pillow in embarrassment. And vedant looked at him in amusement that he even counted.

" But why were you both screaming? " Vani asked.

" Offo buddhu chachu ne bataya toh tha ki mumma papa were playing a game " Aastik said, hearing him Manya threw a pillow towards Vedant in anger but  he held it.

(Oh stupid , uncle already told us that mom and dad were playing a game)

" Baby , now you both should go and sleep, it's already late " Manya said to them and they nodded and left from there but not before greeting them good night.

Manya glared at Vedant in anger but he ignored her.

" Vedant you lied to me in the morning that the bathroom is sound proof " she said in anger and threw another pillow towards him which hit his face.

" Oouch wifey it hurts "

" That's why I hit you" she said.

" And I didn't lie to you I just forgot " he said and pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap and she Wiggle to free from his hold.

" Stop wiggling " he said in his dangerous voice and she stopped. He took her earlobe in his mouth and whispered " Mele Babu ne thana thaya? "

( Does my babu eat ? )

" Huh ? " She asked in confusion.

" This is how you were talking to that Mayank" he said and unzipped her kurti.

" We were just acting " she said.

" Not acting, you guys were overacting " he said.

" Do I really act so badly? " She asked and he nodded.