~15~

Manya pov

"What happened to him suddenly? He didn't look at me even once while eating." I mumbled to myself heading towards our bedroom.

I opened the door and went inside and then closed the door.

"I think he is not here"

I went to the closet room and changed into shorts and shirt.

"I feel that now I can go in front of him in these clothes, now we have become comfortable with each other, right?"

"You are so comfortable that you can roam around in this room even if you are naked." My inner self spit facts.

" Why are you so shameless"

" Because I am your inner voice"

" Fuck off "

I settled on the bed and start reading a horror novel. I was so engrossed in my book that I did not realise when Vedant came into the room. He took the novel from my hand and raised his eyebrows and asked, ''Don't you have to study ?''

I nodded then shook and he glare at me and I again nodded.

I picked up the mathematics book kept on my side. Took out a pen from the drawer and started studying. I could still feel his eyes on me. I looked up and raised one eyebrow and asked " what?"

But he didn't said anything. I again focused on my book. Then suddenly I felt myself in air. It's my husband who lift me up in bridal style. I wrapped my hands around his nape. He signalled me to pick up my books. He bent little bit and I picked my book and register.

He sit on the couch and made me sit between his legs.
I looked at him in confusion and he pecked my lips.

" Let me teach you" he whispered in my ear and I can feel goosebumps in my body. Believe me this time it's not because of our proximity. It's is because he is going to teach me. I would rather  fail than study from him. He is a very strict teacher. But I can't even deny him. Because I know if I deny. he will teach me for whole week or may be rest of my life.

He start teaching me Maths problem. Only 5 minutes had passed and I started yawning.

" Focus " he said and I nodded.

Only a few seconds had passed when I started yawning again.

" Are you feeling sleepy?" he asked me and I nodded.

" Why? it's only 9 o'clock right now"

"math is boring. And since you are teaching, it is getting even more boring." I whispered slowly the last line.

" so you are saying I am boring "

" Yes "

"Don't you think this is getting too much now? First you called me old, then you said I have lot of time to waste, and now boring. " He said dangerously looking at my eyes. And I gulped.

" I....th...think.....I .....need...to go.. washroom" I shuttered.

" Why the hell am I shuttering?"

" Make a good excuse next time"

" I am not making any excuse" I lied.

" You are"

" How can...." He cut me in middle off by packing my lips again.

" Let's make your study interesting " he said.

" How?" I questioned.

" Let's see " he said and start teaching me again but this time with his another hand he start opening the button of my shirt and my eyes widened.

" So this is how he make my study interesting....not bad husband.....but I am sure if teach me like this I will fail....but I wanna to try this....this is so fucking hot" my train of thoughts broke when he squeezed my left boob. And I bite my lower lip to prevent unholy sound. I looked at him but his gaze still fixed on maths problem.

" Focus" he ordered.

" For real?" I said internally.

His hand trail down to my south and my breath hitched. He put his hand inside my shorts , cupped my wet pussy above the peice of cloth.

" You are wet, aren't you" he said still solving the problem.

" Fuck this side of him is so sexy"

He aside my panty and made his way to touch my folds. He parted my folds with his finger. And I gulped my saliva. I can feel he is aroused. He pinched my clit and I moaned.

" Don't make sounds wify. Do your study silently" he said once again pinching my clit and this time harshly and I couldn't help myself to prevent sound. He instantly spanked my right side boob.

" You will get punished if you make sounds " he said dominatingly and I nodded.

" Words "

" Ok professor"

I can see this time he smirked. I arched back when he start circling my clit with his middle finger. His speed is not fast but he is doing in a right way and soon I felt a knot forming inside my stomach.
" I am close" I said pantingly. He kept circling in same way and I came. He licked his fingers.

" You are tasty" still solving the another problems. But this time I closed the book and grabbed his colour and smashed my lips on his.
We both are kissing eachother passionately. He made me lay down on couch not breaking the kiss. I bite his lower lips then licked to soothe the pain. I removed his t shirt still not breaking the kiss. I touched his well built chest. I trail my hands down to his manhood and touched it. He groaned and I took the opportunity and shoved tounge inside him. He let me explore his mouth. My another hand is still on his manhood and I can feel it still growing. I left him when I felt leck of oxygen. I looked at him and our eyes locked. My hand which was on his manhood now on his back and the another one is on his cheek. I smiled at him. He is the best man I have ever meet. He made me  feel special every single day. He make love with me and to be honest I never seen lust in his eyes for me . He always have some unspoken emotions for me. I know he loves me. And I know he will never say that to me but his actions speak loud. He is making me feel something for him which I never felt before for anyone. I don't know what is happening to me but I can't live without him. I wanna to live rest of my life with him and wanna to make lots of babies with him.

He pecked my lips and said " I wanna to tell you something"

" What?"

" I have to go Russia for a business deal "

" When?"

" Tomorrow " he said and my heart skip a beat.

" For how many days ?" I asked him.

" For one month" that's it my heart is feeling a strange pain.

" Is it important ?" I asked to him.and he replied it is.

He again pecked my lips and said " don't worry I will talk to you daily"  I gave him a smile and hugged him he also hugged me back. "Let's sleep" he said.

" But you are so hard" I said to him because he is so damn hard.

" I will take cold shower. Don't worry"
said while moving away from me. I looked at him in confusion because we can do sex right?

"do not think much . Your exams are about to start the day after tomorrow and I don't want you to get tired because of me and then not be able to study." He completed and went to bathroom. I also stood up and then changed my clothes in closet room.
I lay down on bed and start waiting for him. After half an hour he came.

"you haven't slept yet" he said lying down beside me.

" I was waiting for you"

He gestured me to come closer. I moved closer to him and put my head on his bare chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we both drown in sleep.

                       ~~~~~~~~~

How was the chapter guys.

Please do vote and comment

And I am sorry for not updating yesterday.