~7~

" Manya....wo me tumse maafi mangna chahta tha......wo amm......arghhhh.........why the hell is this so difficult?" he pulls his hair in frustration.

( Manya.... actually I wanna to ask you sorry.... actually amm.. Why the hell is this so difficult?)

Vedant has been practicing saying sorry for the last one hour and now he feels disappointed with his failed attempts.

" Ok calm down Vedant yaduvanshi. You can do it after all you are The Vedant Yaduvanshi. There is nothing you can't do " He tried to motivate himself. He tried again but fail miserably.

" Leave it, I will do it in my way"

He hears the sound of door opening. He looks towards the door. Seeing the beautiful lady standing at the door, his hearts stop beating once again for her. His jaw dropped after seeing her beauty. Her short bodycon dress is hugging her like a second skin. Her hourglass figure is clearly visible to him.

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

He didn't even realise when she came close to him. She closed his jaw and said " husband apna muh band kar lo nahi toh makhi andar gus jayegi."

( Husband, close your mouth or else fly will enter)

" Can we go now " she asks.
Actually today both of them are going on a date which Vedant had planned for Manya. He had also gifted that dress to Manya.

He just hummed and They both left for their destination.

Manya pov

He has been driving for a past hour and we still didn't reach our venue.
And the worst thing is he tapped my mouth because I was constantly asking him where we were going. And he also threatened me that if I removed this tape he would take my extra classes and also take tests every week.

'I wish he wasn't my professor' I said in my mind.

After half an hour we finally reached.
He opened the door on my side and offered me his hand like a gentleman.
I put a fake smile on my face and ignore his hand. I came out from car.

He removed that stupid tape.

" You ruined my makeup" I said angrily. I gathered so much courage that I asked mother if she would do my makeup and this man ruined my makeup by tapping my mouth. Actually maa had been a professional makeup artist before her marriage.
And being the daughter in law of a professional makeup artist, I don't even know about makeup. Do you know guys how embarrassing this is for me.

"Does it matter for you?"

"Ofcourse it does. And you ruined it" I said on the verge of crying.

" Ok so we will fix this but let ruin your makeup completely first" He said cupping my face earning a pout from me . He start examining my face.