~10~

Author pov

Vedant and Manya are currently in principal's office where the police is also present.

" Professor you are not doing the right thing by sending me to jail. You know who my father is?" He said in anger and last line he said with a smirk.

Vedant strangles him and says "Tell me who is that bastard?" Rahul try to free from his grip but unable to. His eyes are about to pop out. His face turned red. " Mr yaduvanshi he will die" police inspector said.

Vedant gives a deadly glare to the police inspector and says " keep quiet inspector otherwise you will be next."
And inspector gulp in fear and keeps his mouth closed  because he knows very well that vedant will not even think twice  before killing him.

Manya's eyes widened in surprise and fear because she had never seen vedant's angry side before. Because he was always a calm person and the vedant she is seeing today is completely different.  the vedant which is always calm is boiling in anger today.

"I have to stop him"

I held his arm " Mr yaduvanshi wo mar jayega..... please mere liye usse chod dijiye" but he didn't leave him even tighten his grip around his throat.

( He will die)

" Aapko meri Kasam please usse chod dijiye" I said with tear filled eyes. He looked into my eyes and then left him.
And he fell on ground with a thud sound. He is seeming lifeless. My heart start beating faster.

(I swear to you, please leave him.)

" If he dies what will happen to my vedant? I cannot see my vedant suffer"

Tears started flowing from my eyes because of thought. Inspector checks his pulse and said " he is still alive, just unconscious."

The inspector ordered his constables to take him to the hospital. They took him outside.

I looked at vedant who is already looking at me with blank expression.

" Mr yaduvanshi Hume Manya madam ke bayan lene honge" inspector said.

(Mar Yaduvanshi, we will have to take the statement of Manya Madam)

He nod.

"Mam how long have you known Rahul?" He asked.

" Since three four days" I said.

" Have you and him ever talked"

" Till date we talked only twice which I cannot call a conversation" I said.

" What did you talked about? "

"Like I said we both don't have a conversation. He was misbehaving with me and I hurt his ego."

" Thanks madam aapke bayan ke liye hum uske jurm ki saja usse dila ke rahenge" he said and she gave him a nod. After that inspector left from there.

(Thanks madam for your statement, we will get him punished for his crime.)

Manya and vedant also left from there but not before asking his father name from principal.

*****************

"Manya why didn't you tell me earlier he was misbehaving with you?" He asked in his anger filled voice. Which scared her.

" What I tell you about this  was nothing new. We girls start facing all this  from young age. And even if we tell our parents what happened to us today. It turns out that they will stop us  going out of the house" Manya said.

" So you thought I would refused to let you go to college" he said with a guilt in his eyes. Guilt of not earning his wife trust.

" No it's not like that. It's just....." He cut her middle off.