~19~

Author pov

" Open it na maa papa " Manya said.

" Haa baba khol Rahi hu " Sunaina said opening the box.

" What is this? " She asked, looking at the small size of the pair of socks.

" Son, whose child's shoes are these? There is no small child in our house." Vedant's father said.

" Bhai, you should have at least brought a T-shirt of my size." Viraj said looking at the small size t shirt.

Vedant and Manya smiled looking at their confused expressions.

" Wait......bhai sach me? " Viraj asked looking at his brother and he nodded.
He hugged vedant immediately. " Congratulations bhaiii" He said being happy for his bhai and bhabhi.

( Wait... brother really?)

" Thanks chotte " vedant said with a genuine smile and they broke the hug after that he hugged his bhabhi and congratulated her. Meanwhile both senior citizens looked at them in confusion.

" Koi Hame bhi bataye kis baat ki badhaiya di Ja Rahi hai?" Vedant's father asked.

( Can anyone tell us what they are being congratulated for? )

" I...I am pregnant maa papa" Manya said with shyness. And Vedant ears turned red because as a son telling his parents that he is going to be a father is something new for him.

Hearing this sunaina's eyes filled with tears.

" Really? " She asked and they nodded.
Sunaina opened her arms to hug her childrens. They both moved towards her and hugged her.

" I am so happy for both of you" she said, pecking one by one there forehead.

" Now hug me too " Vedant's father said, opening his arms for them. They both hugged him.

"Congratulations" he said.

The whole Yuduvanshi family was so engrossed in the happiness that they were not aware of the incoming storm in their life.

Six months later

Manya was standing in front of mirror looking at her baby bump. Her baby bump is quite big because she is carrying twins inside her. Now she is almost an eight months pregnant.

" Who is that unknown person? Why does he/she want me to check my husband's wallet. " She thought.
Manya got daily messages from that unknown person. He blocked him/her so many times but then he messaged her from another number. Even once she changed her number but to no use. She still got messages from that number. And because of pregnancy hormones she also started overthinking, Which was not at all helping her in this situation.

She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't even realize when Vedant came and back hugged her.

" What are you thinking wify? " He asked caressing her baby bump.

"Hun?" She came out from her thoughts hearing his voice.

" What are you thinking ? "

" nothing " she said.

" And what are our babies doing? " He asked pecking her cheeks and she chuckled.

" Why didn't you ask them yourself ? " She said.

" Okay " he said, turning her and knelt down. He removed her kurta a side and placed a soft kiss on her baby bump.

" What are my babies doing? " He asked.

" Ahh "

" Are you ok wify? " he asked, being concerned.

" I am fine " she said and placed his hand on her belly.