~25~

Author pov

Manya is sitting outside the CEO cabin because her Manager asked her to visit the office once before resigning.

She has been waiting for Vedant for the last two hours. But he hasn't invited her in yet. She knows that Vedant is doing all this deliberately because there is no client inside.

" Miss Manya sir called you inside " Manager informed her and left from there. She stood up and took a deep breath before opening the door.

She entered inside without asking for permission. She saw him looking at her dangerously and she lowered her gaze.

" Don't you have Manners ? " He taunted her in his cold voice. And she looked up hearing his cold voice.

" Go out and ask for permission before entering inside " he ordered her sternly.

" GO OUT '' he yelled at her and she flinched in fear and immediately closed her eyes.

Looking at her scared innocent face his heart ached but he didn't show it on his face.

" DON'T YOU HEAR ME ? " He said and fisted on the table , she once again flinched in fear and went outside. She opened the door and asked.

" May I come in professor ? " She said but soon she realized her mistake and said " I mean sir "

Listening professor from her mouth after so many years his heart skipped a bit.

" You hate her, remember this. " he reminded himself.

" Come in " he said and she entered inside.

She stood there silently and don't even dare to look at him for once because now she has no strength to face him because she knew she broke his heart very badly. She didn't even realize when he came closer to her and grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her closer to him which results her to landed her head on his strong chest. They both were feeling nice to feel that they were close to each other after five years. She looked up and he was already looking at her.

" Wifey, how are you? " He asked her. His voice was calm and genuine concern in his eyes for her.

Hearing from his mouth wifey after so many years feels so good. She wants to hug him and cry in his arms.

" Now I am good at hearing wifey from your mouth " she said internally.

" I am good " she said without making eye contact with him. Because she knew if she looked in his eyes she would break down.

" How are they ? " She asked him.

" jaise Bina maa ke pyar ke hote hai " he replied , his voice was calm but still there is harshness.

His words pierced her hurt. " You are the worst mother Manya " she thought and tears collected in her eyes. Which he noticed. He wants to hug her and take all her pain. But he controlled himself.

" Tumne unka naam kya rkha ? " She asked him.

( What did you name them? )

" Vani and Aastik " he replied and she chuckled and tears rolled down from her cheeks.

" Why ? " She asked him.

" Because it's my wife's choice..she liked these names. " He replied and now his eyes also turned teary remembering their old good happy days.

" Why couldn't you hate me ? " She asked him cupping his face and tears rolled down from his eyes.

" I don't know how to hate my wife. How can I hate her, who is my definition of love? " he said and Manya wiped his tears off.