oh my great god...

As we arrived I already spotted Sam Jack and Aaron their wives Mingling with other wives as i watched, I walked around the huge mansion just trying to find familiar faces. I approached the bar and found a very familiar face "her Russel" I sat next to him "oh if it isn't the youngest Lauder" he laughed "you look fabulous tonight" he eyed me up and down "thanks" I nodded politely "what trying to get norris's attention?" He smirks "why does everyone think that" I scoffed as I got myself a glass of wine "well we all know your lookin for a... Well a mate" I shrugged "we all know you'll get married at 25 like it or not" I took a big sip "oh about that yeah I know, I hate that rule... Truly" I huffed and took the glass with me "see you around mate" I patted his back and left  the scene. I finished my glass and placed it on the table and walked off into their backyard, I remember they had a swing where I used to play with the norris when I came over. I sat on the swing swing alone and quietly, I heard footstep approach in self defense I grab my knife slowly and turn around quickly to only be face to face with none other than lando norris "what the hell do you want" I gritted my teeth as I see him gripping my wrist "I should as you the same this is my house, drop. The. Knife" he waited for me to drop the knife so I did "good was that so hard" he took a few steps back "now tell me what do you want, you should go back to the party" my eyes took a long glance of him, they were right he changed a lot, his hair darker, he has curls, taller much much much taller, much more handsome and he looks... Very build... Wait why am I feeling flustered all the sudden. I wonder what has happened in the last 10 years but I know that he hasn't changed "what? surprised to see me?” he grinned "are you, bel?" He whispers in my ear "you've changed, you look stunning" he grinned "but oh those eyes you've always had those eyes" he chuckled menacingly "I'll ask again what do you want" I frown my hand ready to pull my gun if he tried to do anything "whoaa calm down" he raised his hand "I'm here because I want to see my old friend" I hated how he said friend we were never friends "not your friend" I growled "oo fiesty" he chuckled "go away" he just laugh walking towards me "why don't you miss me bel... " he tilted my chin "not one bit" I slap his hand away "what a shame... " he scoffed "I wanted to talk to you" he finally said in a serious tone "and I don't" I rolled my eyes "and you don't have a saying to that. He picked me up and placed me on his shoulder like he was carrying a sack of potatoes  to his office while I kick and hit him the other guests seemed unfazed "right time to talk business" he sat across from me "what do you want from me" I snap "I heard you're going to be married in more less a year?" He looked so serious "yes... But I don't wanna" I rolled my eyes "right and I know who is going to be your future husband" he smirked "and how do you know, you lie all the time come on" I huffed "I'm serious, I heard our father discuss it a few minutes ago" I looked at him waiting for any sign of lying "continue" I nod "it's going to be me" he chuckled "fuck no" I stood up "oh it is me like it or not" he sat there so calmly "I would never marry you" I huffed and tried to leave "there's no way out... You have to work with me sweetheart" I stop "fine talk" I rolled my eyes "well I don't want to marry you too, but let's get it down. Well live separately in a different room, live like a roommate. Only act like we live like a normal couple in front of our parents" he looked at me dead in the eyes "fine, but before it's confirmed I don't want to be you know.... With you" I snicker "well sucks for you, you'll see me pretty often" he smirked. God how annoying his face is, I hate his smirk I hate everything about him.

I stormed off to the living area but he grabbed my wrist "I wasn't done" he pulled me in, in the corner of my eyes I saw my brothers glaring, my father watching the interaction "hands off me Norris" I scowl "I'm not scared of them watching...this is what you wanted right...princess" I frowned staring at him "I won't say it again... Hand off me" he smirks "only if you'll dance with me later" I rolled my eyes "you know what fine" I will do anything to get him off me, "great. That's a deal princess"  I walked away "bloody hell you piss me off" I walk to my brothers and joining in their circle "what was that about" Sam laughed "shut up Sammy" I grabbed a glass of wine "whoaaa whoaaa whoaaa chill out" he laughed his ass off "you know you and that kid would make a great couple" I just glare at Jack "right I'll sut up" he scooted away from me "arabel, I know you know. Dad already spoke to us, we agreed but I know you would have a fuss about it" I raised my head immediately "why? You guys are the worst!" I pinched the bridge of my nose "you'll see just... trust us" Aaron leaned back on the  couch "you guys litterly sold me off" Aaron just chuckled "it's is a marriage of convenience, but you'll know why we actually agree" Sam smiles "you guys are so annoying"

I stayed talking with them about further moves we have or might need to do, any mission to go or do just a normal family chat just without father, I see father standing and chatting up with Adam Norris, Lando's father. All of the sudden all the lights turned off "that's our que" all of my brothers stood up and approached their wifes and pulled them to dance. As I was watching them dance I got tugged by someone, I crash into someone's hard chest "don't think you can hide from me" he pulled me to the dance floor and we dance like the others but we glare at each other the whole time, I hated every second of it every moment we are on that dance floor "I know you're just doing this to impress our father" I nodded towards our father "you read me so well princess" he laughs taunting me. I can feel the tension between us and it sure it thick and very very noticeable, I never imagined myself being in a relationship with a guy like him "that's one dance, I'm leaving" I walked away as fast as I can he just watched with that annoying grin that pisses me off. I walked off and begged mama to go home "please I'm tired can we go home" I made my best pleading face  "alright sweetheart let's go home" she smile and called my dad over.

As soon as we made it in the car my dad's face turned into a serious one "I know you know" I knew exactly what he means "yes" I nod "well then, I don't need to explain anything" I frown "yes you have lots to explain, father" he let's out a sigh as he starts the car "no thre isnt you already know everything, but we figured that the two of you need time together, the two of you need to fix your relationship" I stayed silent for a moment "okay so?" Father looked mama "me and your mother decided to get you with norris's boy, and his father offered to send you to his place and stay with Lando in Monaco for a few months" my eyes widen "a few months?!" My father nodded calmly "you're turning 25 soon, Lando will pick you up next week on Tuesday 10 am" I run my hand through my hair "you've got to be kidding me" mama just stayed silent letting father do the talking "well it's the only reason that I'll keep you on our marketing, if you won't do as I say you may not continue working as our marketing" I couldn't be more annoyed right no "father! This is ridiculous" he stops the car in front of our house "like it or not it's my final order" he demands and I ran upstairs to refresh myself took some time to think.