Photos

It's been months and nothing much is happening, we're always busy only talking during breakfast he barely even makes it to dinner or I have already fallen asleep before dinner. And our family has been helping us with setting up the wedding, giving us info about good vendors and bakery recommendations, even photographers. But I'm sure we were just doing well with the decor but we haven't even talked about the wedding at all, we haven't got the time but today we were shooting our prewedding pictures and I've been sitting here doing make up.

We both agree that we like night shoots better, and how it would work better that way. So here we are renting a huge ballroom for us and the best photographer company he knows as he is also in the photography community. And I asked if i could have a variety of outfits for both me and him, its was so damn weird and akward but again we used our profesionalisme to cover our akward ness towards each other as we looked at our refrenses, the tension between us personally is thick...really thick as I try my best not to look into his eyes for too long. "you guys are the pritties couple ive seen" the photographer smiled as we posed for the camera. "This is one of my best works" he grinned as he looked into the camera scrolling through the pictures he took so far "you guys are just so photogenic and beautiful" he smiled as we took a bunch and I even dare say hundreds of pictures just because he said we look so good no matter what were doing and he wouldn't stop complementing us.

"one last one. Can we get a kiss?"my heart sank as I stare into lando's eyes "fuck" I cursed my self as Lando flex his jaw knowing we both didn't want to kiss at all "what no" I protest "come on it isn't complete without a kiss, just one guys" he rolled his eyes and Lando cleared his throat "fuck it" he groans and pulled me into a kiss I see the flash go a bunch of times as Lando kissed me, surprisingly he gave the kiss his all and I gave in "okay okay we got it, you can continue the make out later" he yelled as he stopped taking the pictures yet Lando was still going at it "right" he pulled away and I wiped my lips and he did the same . And it all became so awkward all of the sudden and I think our photographer noticed the sudden change of mood, we thank the photographer and we just went home "let's forget and ignore the kiss it was nothing" he mumbled and got out of the car "yeah um it's fine good for the public don't worry" I mumbled as we got in the elevator I just nodded Akwardly as I still could feel his lips on mine yet I decided to try and forget it, it was hard to whe he gave that kiss his everything.

I ignore him and walked off to take a shower and just completely unwind as long as possible trying to not think about it and even forget about it if it's even possible. I took the time to clean myself and relax before getting out of my shower and of course got in my bed I stared up at the ceiling for hours just thinking how much I hate to marry someone who doesn't even love me, but I know that I'm just doing this to make my mother and father proud, I knew this was coming...i should've looked for a man on my own and got married for love how Sam did. I wouldn't be able to sleep like this, fuck it. I changed into a slip on hoodie and shorts, I quietly walked down the dark stairs go for a walk. As soon as my hand gripped the door "where do you think you're going? It's late" a voice called out sending chills to run my back "a walk. Going for a walk" I heard a grunt of dissaproval "it's late just go to bed" I didn't care and left still. I pulled up my hood blasting music as I walked down the empty quiet roads. It was probably around 10 pm when I left and the roads are practically empty.

The only places that are still up and running are clubs and I didn't realize that I walked endlessly and mindlessly. I am hoping that by walking I'll be too tired to think about my current love life that is non existent at this point. Well it is what it is I guess. I haven't got any idea where I'm even going, I don't even know where I'm at I haven't been here for a long time and I still haven't gotten familiar here and yet I've gone out on my own. I'm glad when I passed an opened McDonald's I was glad and took a break and eat there for a bit, sitting there alone munching away forgetting the world for a second before I gone and walked away from it and wlake aimlessly yet again. As I have no where to go and I have no idea where I am walking to at this point I'm completely lost. There are barely any cars now and it's currently slightly past midnight now. I should go back, I start the direction since I have no idea where I currently am and where I should go.