New life?

A week went by quickly, wayyy too quickly. I had my suitcase packed and ready in the plain he picked them up earlier. I shoved my laptop and my ipad in my backpack last minute, I looked at the mirror once more before walking down stairs "come on arabel" mama yell for me "yes yes I'm coming mama" I walked towards her, she waits for me and walked me to his car, my eyes looked around his car it definitely smell like him. "Well let's get it done" he puts his sunglasses on and drives off "just know I have no interest in you" I rolled my eyes "great, neither do I, love" he drummed his fingers on the steering wheel as we drive to the airport. I stared out the window all the way there, the ride was silent and very awkward I would accidentally make eye contact with him every now and then. "We're here" he pulled up and walked to the plane first as I grabbed my backpack "yeah okay" I caught up to him surprise surprise George was sitting there in the plane "Russell" I grinned "didn't know you were coming Lauder" he laughed and came to hug me "didn't know you were here either" I laughed, Lando was already sat there on his phone. I went to sit across from Russell, I was so greatful to not be the two of us only "so what you up to I heard that your company is on top right now" George sat back placing his phone down "ooo tough question mate, well I would never tell you my secrets" I smile innocently. "Why not" he continued to tease "well if i do tell you it wont be the best way to do something effectively if others knew" I laughed sitting back. Lando was awfully quiet as I myself laughed my butt off with george just talking about life and jokes and just like what normal friends does, every now and then I could feel his intense gaze on me and george "anyways hows your girl" I raised my brows "she's fine, doing pretty well. We're about to reach 3 years, I have a few thoughts about proposing soon" he shrugged "nah take it slow your family doesn't have any stupid rules about marriage just enjoy it" I smile "yeah were planning to just go slowly enjoy our time together, no rush." He nodded agreeing "what's your deal mate" he frown at Lando "nothing" Lando mumbled "you look Miserable " George rolled his eyes "well I'mma go take a nap" I stood up and went to the bed and slept letting the guys talk about whatever they needed to.

-

"ARABELLA" I jumped as gorge was screaming "who's dead?" I looked around "no one... Duuuhhhh?" He rolled his eyes "then, stop screaming" I lay my head down "no wake up were here now" I scoffed "god dammit" I run my hand through my messy hair "you look like shit" he laughed and grabbed his bags "yeah no shit Sherlock " I huffed and grabbed my backpack "okay sure let's go" he nodded towards the cars "wait up" I jogged over to the cars "well this is my goodbye see you around Lauder" I rolled my eyes "bye bye Russell" I got into the vibrant orang McLaren. "I have a meeting tonight don't wait up" Lando said as soon as I shut the door "not planning on it" I said sarcastically "great" he pulled away the tires screeched as we drove off. when we arrived at his penthouse i realise all this time we were followed by his bodyguards. why would someone like him need body guards.

We pulled up at his pent house and we went up he has body guards everywhere, I took a look around the pent house its huge. It had an office, a big kitchen, big dinning area and a very big and cozy living area. On the second floor it had our main bedroom, and 2 spare rooms "okay I'm leaving, you have enough stuff in the fridge to make something up, I'll be back late. Need anything call me or call my employee everyones number is noted next to the phone" he looked at his watch "k?" i walked into the bathroom to unwind after the long flight. I took the change to look around the pent house walking around and explore thew whole place and looked into what i could make for dinner, i myself decided to make some simple chicken pasta, I almost gave up on food but i managed to make enough for the two of us with whats left in the fridge. after making a nice dinner for myself and some leftover i walked into my room and grabbed my phone and laptop san went to do some work on the kitchen island while i make a call to none other than the one and only Jules "How is it in Monaco " she smiles "pretty nice he's in a meeting haven't seen him much which is pretty nice" i continue to wok on some paperwork "can you come visit me please" i groan "you're not that far, so come to Monaco and take me out on a tour" she laughed on the other end "yeah maybe during summer ill take you out on a little get away trip with me?" i nodded "hell yeah please". I spent hours talking to her and doing some work to the point i made myself tea "anyways i gotta go sleep. I'm tired good luck Arabel" she smiled at me one last time before ending the call and i was left sitting in the dark, the only light comes from the kitchen light.

i was finishing up some work when the door opened and Lando walked through "hey" he mumble taking his shoes off "hey, if you're hungry i made some pasta ill re heat it if you'd like" he just nodded so i did and placed the bowl on to the counter "I don't know what you like so next time tell me what your likes and dislikes are" he nodded "i hate fish" he mumble as he ate "noted" i sipped the last of my tea before placing it in the sink "pretty good" i looked at him "what?" "your cooking is pretty good" he looked at the pasta "well i manage with what so little you have" he nodded "sorry i don't cook at all" i scoffed "i could tell, all you have is chicken and maybe some pasta and instant shit" he chuckled "yeah i actually do eat at home often" he stood up placing the plate in the sink "thanks anyways, just leave it ill wash it tomorrow" he shook his head and started to wash the dishes "go up go to bed" "and why would i?" he groan "so stubborn, just go to bed ill take you shopping, do some groceries" i rolled my eyes "i can do that on my own. you don't have to come with" he puts away the last plate in the sink "just do as i say. its not that you can do it on your own i am obligated to keep an eye on you" he walked toward me "why can one of your guards follow me instead of you" he run his hand trough his hair i love pushing his buttons "thats not part of the plan, now go to bed" "fine" i shrugged and closed my laptop "you are so difficult to work with" he complains as I left leaving my laptop on the counter and went upstairs and went to bed like he forced me to.