DANGER.

On my way home it was late and dark both my air pods are in as I focus on my phone and that was a fatal mistake. I felt someone place a cloth over my mouth and nose and I held my great but he wasn't alone I was panicking and blacked out because I got drugged. I would never in my life did I ever think I'm gonna get kidnapped because I just never thought I would be in such a vulnerable situation to be able to get kidnapped so easily and yet here I am kidnapped. I feel so stupid and hopeless I didn't bring anything to defend myself either, I thought Monaco is supposedly the safest country?? God help me.

I woke up in a dark room I have no idea how long it has been and thank God during all that struggling at least at the very very least I sent an SOS signal to the fam I'm just hoping they track me down and send help I really don't want to be here. It's cold, it's dark and I'm hopeless I'm chained up I can't run off or take them off that easily. I spent like an eternity there and decided to sleep again it's not like they will torcher me I don't think their reasons are for information.

On the other hand...

"LANDO WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? WHERE IS ARABELLA" Aaron? Why is he calling me? can't he call arabel? his voice rang out as soon as I answered my phone "donno probably sleeping, stop yelling it's like what 1 or 2 in the morning??" I groan annoyed that he woke me up out of nowhere and I heard a frustrated groan go though "FUCK! Go check we just got a distress signal form her" I grumbled annoyed this he's just bullshitting "LANDO NORRIS! CHECK NOW" I groan "fine fine" I turned the camera on walking to her room and turning the lights on "there she-.....? Shes? Not home yet?" I falter a little bit taken back by this "Fuck, I knew it Sam... He will give you her location he's tracking her fown" I could see the distress in Aaron's face even though he stayed as calm as he could but I knew deep down he's scared, so am I.

I changed gearing up as I paced around the whole place not knowing where I'm even going to or what I'm even doing I waited for her location 20 minutes felt like an entirety. As soon as Sam gave me the location I drove there no hesitation, I don't know what has happened to her or what's going on right this second

Back in the cold place...

I got woken up by someone throwing a bucket of cold water or me waking me up so suddenly "wakey wakey little miss perfect" the man grinned "what the hell do you want form me, I have nothing" I gritted my teeth clenching my jaw "we want nothing but our boss needs your little boy" h laughed "she wants him but you're in her way" I rolled my eyes "what am I supposed to do then?" I scoffed at making the two men and making them frown "well we were hired to keep you away from him well for the mean time I need some information" they both pulled out whips and I finally got to see the dimly lit room and saw buckets a lot of buckets of ice cold water. I was wrong then I actually am going to get Torchered.

I spent an eternity just getting whipped every time I said I don't want to tell or when I say nothing and getting dumped with ice cold water every time I say I don't know... Or I have no idea. I'm cold.... So cold, I'm just shivering and quivering my face all soaked and tear stained now. I have no idea how much longer I could stay like this before my body says fuck you and I lose my god damn mind and consciousness. If only my brothers or dad were here I would be out of here in a jiffy, but of course I'm stuck with someone who isn't bothered about me. "Why so sad? You don't have any one to come to the rescue?"  Both men laughed menacingly, and out of nowhere I heard shots...many many shots from outside, It made the two men turn and held their gun pointing them at the door waiting for it to bust open.

The door bust opened and two shots were heard before two loud Thuds from  the now dead men "Arabel" a male voice made my head snap towards it "what have they done to you..." He helped me down from the chained wall. "God you're shivering, let's go home or you'll get sick if I let you stay here all night, besides you're in good hands now" he Carried me out with a very serious face.  "Lando? Why are you here?" I sniffled while wiping the water and tears off my face "guess which brother called me screaming" he looked at me as he carried me and I cling on him like a koala, "I dono probably Aaron or Sam I don't think jackson cares enough" he chuckles as he held me trying to keep me warm as much as possible.

"do you know why they want me?" I asked as I settled in my seat  "I'll go get someone to look into it" he hummed placing his blazer over me. I shivered all the way back at least its more manageable considering it doesn't feel as cond now, but I feel bad for making him wet I think I was capable of walking on my own. I don't even know where I was taken but it took us at least an hour to get back and he was going past the speed limits. But I fallen asleep at some point.