Alone.

He left four days ago, and now i'm alone here i would have thought it would be better alone. It was definitely weird and quiet and a little scary knowing how i'm all on my own. Its only been my first week here i know nothing about this place, and how things work around here. I called Samuel to pick up things for me or...when i'm too lazy or tired to cook i ask him to accompany me to eat with me or go shopping with me. I'm human also so i need someone to talk to, usually Samuel or now i call him Sam just listen along rant about things. Sam is a pretty good listener to be honest and thats what i need knowing he wouldn't tell anyone about anything i said. but luckily today or specifically Wednesday until this Saturday Jules is coming to Monaco to visit her new boyfriend that i haven't met. And right now i'm getting ready to meet up with them for lunch. "Samuel could you please uhh drive me here?" i showed him the location on my phone "too lazy to cook again Ms.Lauder?" he joked but even when he jokes he has a flat tone to it making me feel awkward. "Actually i will be meeting my friend" i smiled "and i feel like you should hang around you can sit with us" he just nodded and took my hand bag while we walked into the car. when we made it to the restaurant it was beautiful once my eyes fell on her i happily run up to her "JULES" i ran almost tripping making Sam shake his head. "ohh how i've missed you Arabel" she smiles as she drags me to her table "meet Charles Leclerc, My boyfriend highly associated with Gasly" i gasp "like kika's gasly?" i raised a brow while taking a seat "yeah like Pierre Gasly" i said amaze "so tell me how'd you meet?" Jules giggled "well i was attending Pierre's party where i bumped into him spilling drinks all over me and he apologized, ended up talking. the next day a huge bouquet of flowers arrived on my doorstep from him" i smiled happily "glad you have him" i congratulate them and then Jules had to tell Charles "Cha, this is Arabella Lauder, my childhood best friend our moms are very good friends" Charles's eyes widen "you? you are Lando's girlfriend?" i nodded "sure am" i smile politely .

from then on conversations continued on and we had to go back as it was getting late before i left Charles turned to me "tell Lando that you two are invited to my Birthday party this year. October 16, Don't forget" he smiles one last time before they left. i walked back with sam "could you tell Lando about the invite?" he didn't even hesitate and sent the massage over. And the day repeats itself I meet them for lunch and then go home do our separate things but thank Lord I'm busy with this whole project stuff with my brothers. To the point days starts to blurr as I have gotten busy that I started to stay up breaking my sleep schedule as I had to help my brothers with planning as we are also working with the 'rookies' or I would say... The less experienced ones. To the point that lando came home at 5 in the morning with me sitting in the dark fallen asleep.

-
Lando's POV:
I groan as I saw the light on but then I saw Arabella asleep on the kitchen counter her laptop infrot of her. I didn't bother about her much, that's until I went to shut off the kitchen's lights when I saw how tired she looked "fuck" I huffed as I realized I was staring I walked upstairs got her a blanket and wrapped it around her. I turned the lights off and closed her laptop placing it further away from her. I tuck a loose strand of hair, I looked at her frowning face as she slept, I stare a little too long but as she stirr in her sleep it made me snap back to reality. I realized that I have things to do later on, I have to talk to father about our relationship. I really don't want to give up my years to a damn marriage with someone I don't even know about. Especially the old Arabella, the Arabella I know who used to be such a nerd has changed. Well that's what I heard, how she has become their family pride and joy obviously from flo and cisca who keeps on yapping and was teasing me about Arabella.

Dad has been talking about how I should repair my relationship with her. I sat across from her drinking coffee as I scroll through my phone, just talking with charles as I heard she's been talking to charles lately. It's a good thing now I know I have another one to keep an eye on her, but I do trust Samuel with her 100% without any hesitation. He is one of my trust worthy worker he's the most loyal I have, I sat there for hours till the sun rises and she woke up so suddenly "hey hey calm" I raised a brow as I looked at her "Lando" he rubbed her eyes "huh lando?" She took a second glance "when did you get home?" I glance down to my watch "about ehm 4 hours ago?" I shrugged it's currently 8AM "uhh you hungry?" She asked as I saw how tired she is "no I'm good" and she nodded, she proceeds to walk behind me and made brunch for her self as I watched.

But instead she turned around with two plates "I just thought you should eat a little" she smiles "whats you on about eating healthy and stuff" I raised a brow as she sat down with that annoying smile "well you see I've struggled through some stuff and I don't want that to ever happen to anyone" I scoffed "what could've happen" I saw her smile drop ever so slightly as I watched her eat "well... If you wanna know me so badly, I gained some eating disorders around the time you left" I couldn't feel shift into something so uncomfortable "it's fine I survived I just have small episodes sometimes" she shrugged like it's nothing wrong. I guess there's still so much I don't know about her after I left a decade ago, I mean I guess it made sense because I didn't try to even talk to her even though I used to like her. But I know now that she used to hate me and she's only doing this for the sake of her parents and for our business. If only I could turn back the time... I would .