Intro

In a realm distant from the universe of humans was a colorful land.

One full of fantasy, magic, and mystical creatures.

Faeland.

It was the home of many creatures, like fairies, mermaids, elves and pixies. In the heart of Faeland was Pixie Kingdom, home of the Faelandian Fairy King, Queen and Princess.

Pixie Kingdom Castle housed a very special flower, it was unique, and the only one of its kind.

Faeflower. Its origin unknown to all Faelandians, it had the power to produce a powerful form of magic from its petals.

Fae Dust, a raw form of Fairy Energy which strengthened its user's magical powers.

One day, a foreign ruler of a distant island wished to form an alliance with the King of Faeland. The King thanked him for his offer and wished that his kingdom and the stranger's powers would unite for the safety of Faeland and its people.

But the stranger had other plans. He wished to steal the Faeflower and take its power for himself.

When the news broke out, a battle between Pixie Kingdom and the man's army, which rose from the Dungeon Island, surged. The King went missing in the midst of the fight. Such conclusion caused great turmoil in Faeland.

To protect the Faeflower and Faeland itself, the Queen took the King's mantle and responsibility to care for all of Faeland's inhabitants.

As a miracle to help protect its citizens, the Faeflower shone a bright light. It granted the Faelandian Queen with a once dormant power...

...the power of the legendary warriors.

Precure.

As Cure Voyage, the Queen fought the forces of the Dungeon Island with utmost power, grace and strength. She purified many minions that served the army. They were influenced by the power of Dungeon Energy.

Dungeonborgs. Mindless dark servants born from objects, they could be identified by the black icosahedral gem in their chests, which were the vessels of the Dungeon Energy bestowed upon them.

The evil that tormented the land was then defeated thanks to the Queen's miraculous power over wind and magic. The stranger was caged and sealed away in the depths of Dungeon Island, and Faeland's peace overflowed.

The Queen returned to her duty to safeguard Faeland from Pixie Kingdom Castle. The future of Faeland looked bright.

Seven years passed. In all those years the Queen assigned her best knights to search for the King, to no avail. The citizens created an initiative to search for the King across all of Faeland, but unfortunately, no one found him.

The Queen, although strong of character, was sad at heart. She missed her beloved and wished upon the Faeflower that one day her King could be found.

"Please, Faeflower, give us another miracle!" The Queen cried. "May our King be found!"

And then, one day, the Faeflower shone a light like never before. It was time for the mantle of the Precure to be passed down to the Princess of Faeland, Senki Fae Hanaoka.