Chapter 4: A New Girl in Town! Her Name is Cure Leaf!

Faeland, a colorful land distant to the universe of humans!

Fairies, pixies, mermaids, elves and other creatures lived there!

Among them were legendary warriors, destined to save the land!

ONWARD! EPIC PRECURE!

~ 🟠🍀💧🌸🎵🔥⭐️ ~

CHAPTER 4

☘️ A New Girl in Town! ☘️

町に新しい女の子が来た!
彼女の名前はキュアリーフ!

🍀 Her Name is Cure Leaf! 🍀

"Alright, Princess!" Ichigo placed a set of eight cards on the table, face down. "Let us try again and see how your memory has improved -gogo!"

The princess found herself having a difficult time with a memory game, sighing aggravatedly.

"Aaaaugh! Do we really have to go through this once more?" Senki rested her head in her arms, leaning forward on the table.

"Princess!" The snappy Ichigo exclaimed. "Do you want to get better or not -gogo?!"

Sighing again, the princess nodded. "Alright."

"Okay then! Let us begin -gogo!" Ichigo placed the cards face up for Senki to take a look. "Make sure to remember every picture carefully -gogo!"

"Hm." Senki nodded.

The Faelandian Pixie flipped the cards face down and began shuffling them, changing the order in which they were placed. She shuffled them faster and faster that Senki's eyes began to spin.

"Okay -gogo!" She stopped shuffling the cards and stared at Senki. "Now find two cards with the same image -gogo!"

"Okay!"

Senki picked the second card of the upper row, which was a strawberry, and then hesitantly took the last of the bottom row, which was revealed to be a lucky clover.

"AUUUUGH!" Another even more aggravated sigh escaped from the princess. "This is pointless! I do not remember where the second strawberry is!"

The tiny Pixie flew close to her face with an irritated look.

"PRINCESS SENKI! STOP GIVING UP SO EASILY AND DO YOUR BEST -GOGO!"

Senki's eyes widened. "Waaaaah! O-okay, okay! I will try picking two other cards!"

"Jeez -gogo!" Ichigo crossed her arms. "You are one to give up so easily. As the Princess of Faeland and Precure, you must be at the top of your game -gogo!"

"The top of my game?" Senki tilted her head, somewhat confused at the phrase. "What does that mean?"

Floating close to her face again, Ichigo repeatedly poked Senki's forehead with two fingers.

"It means you have to stay focused and in tip top shape -gogo!" Ichigo said with strictness in her voice. "Queen Faelia sent us to help you return to the Princess Senki that all of Faeland knows and loves, so you need to concentrate on recovering your memories -gogo!"