Chapter 1: Epic Epic! Cure Venture's Awakening!

Faeland, a colorful land distant to the universe of humans!

Fairies, pixies, mermaids, elves and other creatures lived there!

Among them were legendary warriors, destined to save the land!

ONWARD! EPIC PRECURE!

~ 🟠🍀💧🌸🎵🔥⭐️ ~

CHAPTER 1

Epic Epic!

エピックエピック!
キュアベンチャーの目覚め!

🌸 Cure Venture's Awakening! 🌸

"Excuse me, have you seen this girl?"

"I'm sorry, no."

The Royal Knight had been searching for the Princess all day long, showing people a picture of her to see if they would hopefully recognize her. Unfortunately, nobody has seen her.

The Fae Portal brought her to a place on Earth called Everspring Town. It was a busy place filled with colorful trees and flowers. People strolled the sidewalks and children laughed. It was Monday.

The princess, however, was on another place in town, Everspring Park, where families and groups of friends enjoyed the open spaces and soothing breeze.

That day, the people built a stage and set up chairs to bring forth a special event.

A group of children saw the fairy sleeping on the grass. Their eyes gleaming with illusion.

"Look, look! A real fairy!" A little girl said.

"Shh!" Another girl whispered. "Miss Fairy's asleep! If we make noises, she'll wake up angry and hide in a flower bud forever!"

The other yelled. "That's not true! Fairies don't get angry!"

Another one exclaimed. "They do!"

"They don't!"

"They do!!"

"They don't!"

They were interrupted by a groan and stirring from the fairy herself, and gasped.

"Miss Fairy's waking up! She'll hide in a big flower bud if she gets angry!"

"...?"

Princess Senki opened her eyes and stared at the group of children, a smile soon growing.

"Oh. Hello."

Slowly, she sat up.

"Good afternoon, Miss Fairy!" Everyone greeted together, bowing down.

"How was your sleep?"

"I hope we didn't startle you! We don't want you to be angry and hide in a flower bud forever!"