Chapter 3: A Song for Your Heart! Cure Bard Makes an Entrance!

Faeland, a colorful land distant to the universe of humans!

Fairies, pixies, mermaids, elves and other creatures lived there!

Among them were legendary warriors, destined to save the land!

ONWARD! EPIC PRECURE!

~ 🟠🍀💧🌸🎵🔥⭐️ ~

CHAPTER 3

🎵 A Song for Your Heart! 🎵

あなたの心に贈る歌を!
キュアバード登場 !

🎶 Cure Bard Makes an Entrance! 🎶

INSIDE DUNGEON ISLAND, TENGOKU'S LAIR...

"Precures...

...to think that little Princess sealed me away like this." Tengoku scoffed and muttered to himself.

The Pirate rushed past the large halls that led to the crystallized chamber.

"Tengoku-sama!" The Pirate's voice shook with fury. "The Precures... they have taken the Fairy Energy I stole!

Please!" He begged, falling on his knees with his hands clasped together. "Give me one more Black Dice and I shall bring forth a stronger Dungeonborg to take them down!"

"Your plea is not necessary, Pirate." Tengoku's voice echoed. "I will have someone else use Dungeon Energy in your place."

"EH?!" He squeaked. "B-b-but Tengoku-sama!!"

"You poor, pitiful Pirate. Why do you not go sail elsewhere instead?" Another individual said.

Walking towards the chamber was another of the Outlaws. In his hand he had a Black Dice of his own.

"Tengoku-sama, allow me to take the Princess' Fairy Energy." There was a tone of delight in his voice. "I heard that even the raw Fae Dust is enough to strengthen your power and break the seal, is that correct~?" He smirked confidently.

The Pirate clenched his teeth. "Why you, Jester?"

"I will accept." Tengoku responded. "Jester. Go to that world she is in, take her Fairy Energy..."

His eyes glowed crimson red.

"...and bring her to me."

The Jester bowed, a hand on his chest and another behind his back.

"It will be my utmost pleasure, Tengoku-sama!"

"Tch." The Pirate scoffed in jealousy as he watched the other Outlaw disappear in a dark portal.

"Pirate."

"...?!" The Outlaw sharply stared at his leader. "Tengoku-sama! Surely you jest... that fool is not as competent as me!"

"I do not." Tengoku responded boldly. "You have proven incompetent yourself. Unless you defeat Cure Paladin and bring the Princess to me, I will have you thrown into the deepest pit and feed my weakest Dungeonborgs."